Surprise??? PART 2

Please, be mine? ^^

DONGHAE'S POV 

''DONGHAE....???'' said Hyukkie in a surprised yet confused voice.''Aren't you supposed to be at school??'' he asked 
''Hyukkie...i-i want to talk to you'' I told him while stuttering so nervously
''Look Hae,if it's about the incident at lunch, I'm sorry i won't talk to you anymore if that's what you want. I will respect your choice to do so.'' said Hyukjae in a low voice.
''But Hyukkie it's not-'' I was cut off by him
''Hae i understand it's fine so you can leave now if you want.'' said hyukkie
''Won't you just listen to me instead of cutting me off???!!!'' I asked him in an annoyed tone.
''Huh?? why should I??...you didn't even listen to me when i was trying to talk to you at lunch now you want me to listen to you??'' He sad with an upset look on his face. I felt bad for him. Judging by the way he's acting, he must be really sad because of the way I treated him before. Tears started running down my face all of a sudden.
''Hyukkie why are you being like this....i just want to know why you ignored me this whole week. Do you want to break up with me?? Am i not good enough?? why Hyukjae??? please...baby tell me...just tell me.'' I said while sobbing a little bit. He then suddenly moved closer and put his arms around my waist. I was startled by the act and then i looked up at him.
''Hae...I just wanted to plan a perfect first date for you and i wanted it to be a suprise for you...but now that you know it's clearly not a surprise anymore.'' He said while looking at me with his gorgeous eyes.
''But then...what were you doing with Kyuhyun??'' i asked curiously.
''Well since Kyuhyun knows you very well, i asked him to help me out for the date planning....but then you thought that i liked him which is clearly not true because...baby i love you'' He said sincerely to me.
''Hyukkie i'm so sorry....i should have trusted you, i was just scared of loosing you...i'm sorry'' I said to him with an apologetic look on my face.
''That's fine Hae...just trust me next time okay??'' he said with a little smile
''I will Hyukkie...i promise'' I said to him. He then leaned down towards my lips and then kissed me. The kiss was way to short for me so i started whining like a little girl
''Hyukkieee....come on it was too short honeeeyyy'' 
''hahah calm down'' He said before while laughing. He then kissed me again and this time it was alot longer and sweet. He took control over the kiss and i really loved it. After he pulled away i looked up to him deeply in his wonderful eyes. He sent me a loving gaze and that's when i knew i seriously fell in love with Hyukkie. I really want to be with him forever even if we may fight...i really want to stay with hyukkie until death because i love absolutely everything about him. He is so amazing it's hard to belive he's a real person. He's like an angel sent from heaven and i feel so lucky to have him.
''Hyukkie...I love you'' I said to him
''I love you too honey'' he replied. He then grabbed my lips and tightened his arms around my lips and we kissed again. Gosh!!! I really love kissing him...and i didn't want to stop. He then pulled away and looked at me.
''...so how about that date??'' he said while smirking
''Let's go baby'' i replied to him.



 

-END-
Sorry if i took long to update it's just that i had alot of homework this week and i have exams coming up!!!
and sorry for this chapter being so short cuz i at writting fanfic :P
i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter^^
Please comment i really appreciate it and please subscribe
thankyou all for reading^^