Please, be mine?^^ part 2 :)

Please, be mine? ^^

THE NEXT DAY 

I woke up this morning breathing heavily and very fast with sweat all over my back. I think i just had the weirdest dream. Me and Donghae were dancing closely and i think we even...kissed. I sat up on my bed and suddenly i heard my cellphone ringing.It was a text message.

#text messages#

#FROM:Donghae
TO:Eunhyuk#
'Good morning hyukkie'

#FROM:Eunhyuk
TO:Donghae#
'Hey Donghae'

#FROM:Donghae
TO:Eunhyuk#
'What's with the formal huh?...are you to shy to call me by my nickname now?'

#FROM:Eunhyuk
TO:Donghae#
'huh? why are you saying such things?'

#FROM:Donghae
TO:Eunhyuk#
'Because of our kiss yesterdaywink'

*Oh wait!....so, THAT WASN'T A DREAM???* I thought to myself

#FROM:Eunhyuk
TO:Donghae#
'Look Hae let's just talk at school ok?'

#FROM:Donghae
TO:Eunhyuk#
'haha that's too late...i'm already at your front door ;)'

#FROM:Eunhyuk
TO:Donghae#
'HUH? WHY?'

#FROM:Donghae
TO:Eunhyuk#
'So we can walk to school together pabo :)'

 

I then, hurried to prepare myself so that Donghae wouldn't have to wait too long.

WALKING TO SCHOOL

While walking to school with Donghae, everything was so awkward. We didn't even say a word to eachother.I still felt pretty weird about the night before.We're not dating and i haven't even confessed to him yet but we....kissed already.OMO I still can't get over it...I kissed my crush, I KISSED LEE DONGHAE.I was having these thoughts in my head i heard Donghae talking.

''Hyukkie?''said Donghae with his adoring voice and innocent smile.
''Yes Hae?''I said
''Were you comfortable with me yesterday?''said Hae
''What do you mean?''I pretended not to understand what he meant.
''Well you know...we were dancing really close, holding hands and you had your hands on my waist and then we...uh..kissed''He said while blushing.GAAAHH HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE'S SHY!!!
''Uh-uh y-yes of course i was comfortable Hae.''I replied to him nervously.He suddenly stopped walking and pushed me into a corner of the sidewalk where there was no one and we couldn't be seen by anyone.He then pushed me against the wall and trapped me in between his arms.
''Hyukkie....k-kiss me again''He said while hesitating
''ehh?? but Hae why??...do you want to go out with me...do you want me??''I asked him with a curious look.
''No Eunhyuk, you don't understand now do you??''he asked me in a fustrated manner
''Hae what do you want seriously?''I asked him
''For you to kiss me NOW...please put your lips on top of mine!!!''
''No Hae i can't-''I was cut off by him.
''LOOK IT'S SIMPLE OK??? JUST KISS ME PLEASE!!!''he said to me in a begging manner.Honestly I really wanted to kiss Donghae so bad but the only reason i said 'no' to him was because i didn't wanna fall  in love with him even more because i don't even know if he feels the same way.
''Hae...we're not even dating so we can't-''He cut me off again
''Hyukkie you don't get it...just kiss me..I want your lips on top of mine, I want you not only as bestfriend but also as my boyfriend but it took you too long to notice that i like you more then just as friends...Hyuk, Please,be mine?''He said to me in a low and comforting voice.Before i could even reply he started to kiss me and i liked it...ALOT.He then pulled away to breathe.
''Hae of course i'll be yours...I've been waiting  for so long for you to tell me this''I said to him
''Wait!!...you like me back???''He said suprised
''Nope...I love you Hae...i always have.''I replied to him
''Me too Hyukkie...I love you.''He then pecked me on the lips one more time.It was short but sweet.
''Come on baby,Let's go before we get late to school''said Donghae.I started to blush and chuckle.
''What's so funny Hyukkie?''he asked me curiously.
''I Love it when you call me that Hae''I replied to him
''Call you what??''He asked me with a confused look on his face.
''when you call me Baby''I said to him while giving him a peck on the cheek.
''Aish!!!...stop being so cheesy Hyukkie let's just go to school''he said while blushing.He then grabbed my hand and we held hands while walking the rest of our way to school.
 

*Wait!!!....So we are now dating.....OMG i can't believe this right now I'm so happy.
My crush asked me out...WOW THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!* I thought to myself.

 


-END-

 

.OK I know this chapter is really short but please dont kill me XD....i hope you all enjoyed it :)
and i'm sorry to all who have been for a while for me to update this..i'm sorry i took so long to update it's because of school :P
anyways thanks for reading and please any feedback,comments,tips to improve my story are very much appreciated as long as they are not rude :)