Heated....

Please, be mine? ^^

Donghae POV 

I was sitting on my bed beside Hyukkie after my mom caught us...making out. I could not believe that we almost did...IT. To be honest, I kinda wanted to go further. I know that we're both pretty young but...something tells me that Hyukkie and I are meant for eachother and I love him so much. I'm 1000% sure that i want to be spend the rest of my life with him. But what about him?  Does he feel the same way? Aish! I should just calm down and stop thinking like this! Suddenly, Hyukkie looked at me. Gosh! I'm blushing right now!
''Hae what is it? Are you still shy about our hot make-out session?'' he asked with a huge smirk on his face.
''H-huh? ehm no! I was just-'' He cut me off.
''Just what?...thinking of going any further? or even-'' This time i cut him off. 
''Hyukkieee'' I whined with my aegyo voice. ''stop it'' 
''Aigo, my baby is so adorable! I was just kidding'' He said to me. He sat by the headboard of the bed and pulled me onto his laps while hugging my waist. We stayed like that for a while just enjoying our moment. Suddenly, my thoughts went back to before....What if Hyukkie doesn't feel the same way as me? What if he eventualy gets tired of me and decides to leave me? NO! I want to be with him! I love him so much. I started sobbing a little bit. I was trying to be as quiet as i could but, then Hyukkie heard me. 
''H-hae?'' He said worriedly.
''_'' I didn't answer him. I was too busy sobbing.
''Baby tell me what's wrong!'' He said
''Hyukkie , do you love me?'' I asked nervously. He looke at me with a confused expression on his face.
''E-eh? what kind of-'' I cut him off.
'' Just answer me! Do you love me or not?'' I then moved off from his laps and sat face to face with him.
''_''  He didn't answer me.
''...well? I'm waiting here!'' I said annoyed.
''_'' he still didn't say anything.
''See? I knew it Hyukkie! You dont love me! You're just-'' All of a sudden, I felt his lips on mine. I couldn't resist, so i just started moving my lips against his. He my top lip and i parted open. His toung then explored my hot cavern. He pulled me closer by th waist and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. While kissing passionately, he pushed me slowly to lay on the bed and he climbed on top of me. He suddenly stopped kissing me. I frowned at the loss of contact. He looked at me deeply in the eyes.
''Of course, I love you Hae. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know that you are the one for me and im the one for you. I know we're young but baby, trust me  I'm in love with you. I've never felt like this with anyone i dated in the past. Don't doubt me sweetie, I love you.'' He said to me gently. I felt so touched by what he said. Now i knoe that he really does love me like i love him and i wont have to doubt it ever again. I started to sob quietly but this time, it was tears of happiness. 
''H-honey! Why are you crying? Did i do something wrong?'' he started to quetion me.
''N-no Hyukkie, i'm just so happy about what you said'' I told him while smiling. He pecked my lips.
''I love you baby'' He said to me
''I love you too hyukkie'' I replied. We then started kissing again but this time, it was more heated. He started planting kisses all over my jawline. He then moved down to my neck. Without noticing, I let out a small moan.
''You're enjoying this aren't you?'' He asked while smirking.
''Uhm i'm just-'' I tried to come up with an answer but he cut me off.
''Dont worry babe, you're not the only one'' He said while winking at me . He then continued ravishing my neck. I pouted. It felt good but, i wanted his lips on top of mine! I then grabbed the back of his neck and lifted his chin up so he could face me.
''What is it baby?'' He asked me.
''...k-kiss me'' I said almost whispering.
''What? I didn't hear you?'' He said. I sighed.
''KIss me!'' I said louder this time,
''...B-but I a;ready was.'' He said while furrowing his brows.
''No'' I said, ''....On my lips!'' He then chuckled.
''Awww my baby is being demanding, so cute!'' He said. He then proceeded to kiss me. This just felt so right to me. I love spending time with him like this, Even though its nothing extravagant, it feels special to me because this our quality time. I suddenly felt the urge to go even further than just kissing. I rolled over. Now, i was on top of him. I bit his ear then started giving him butterfly kisses all over his jawline then down to his neck. I gave him a small and i heard him moan which clearly means that im pleasuring him.  I continued further down then bit his collar bone. I went back up to kiss his lips and started to ubutton his shirt. I felt his hands claw into my waist and pull me closer.



A/N sorry for the cliffhanger but please comment i wanna know what you guys think! and please subscribe to my story!!! thanks for your time!!! saranghae!! Until next time! :)