I think he's...gone

Please, be mine? ^^

DONGHAE'S POV 

NEXT MORNING

Yesterday night, as i fell asleep next to Hyuk, the new stock of donated blood had came in and the doctors had made blood tranfusions to his body. This morning i woke up next to Hyuk while holding his hand just like the night before. I looked at him and he still looked kinda pale but less worse than yesterday. Although he was bruised and pale, he was still so beautiful to me and he still remained the man i love. As i was staring at Hyukkie, the doctor had come in.
''Mr.Lee Donghae?'' the doctor called
''Y-yes sir??'' i answered while stuttering.
''We have some news for you'' he said and i began to feel nervous.
''Good or Bad?'' i asked curiously
''...Both" he said while sighing
''...'' i was getting very scared.
''Well the good news is that we received the blood stock that was necessary for his treatments'' said the doctor.
''That's great but Doctor, what is the bad news?'' i asked in worry.
''...well sir are you sure you're ready for this?'' he asked
''Y-Yes doctor, I am'' I replied nervously.
''well, accidently, the doctors put the wrong blood type in Eunhyuk's body and because his blood type wasn't compatible with it, we're not sure that he'll survive....but i assure you we will do everything we can to keep him alive.
''...'' I froze, i was in complete shock and depression.
uh, look Mr lee i apologize, I'm truely very sorry but we'll do the best we can.
''...'' i was still too shocked to reply.
''um, sir??'' the doctor asked.
''WHY???!!?'' i screamed ''How could such a thing happen so suddenly'' i started to cry.
''Donghae i'm very sorry but-'' I cut the doctor off 
''SORRY WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HIS LIFE IS AT STAKE HERE? HE MUST NOT DIE!!! THIS IS MY LOVER, MY EVERYTHING!!'' i shouted even louder.
''Oh donghae, i know but-'' i cut the doctor off again.
''Look i dont care i just want Hyuk to live so shut up and go get the right blood type to try and save him!!!!'' i said.

what if he's gone, what if this is the last time i see my Hyukkie.
Hyukkie, Baby i love you stay strong please, dont leave me i need you alive. I miss you so much Please tell me you're alive!!

I love him with all my heart, I dont want him to go so quickly
Is he already....gone??





-END-
sorry for the long hiatus its just that i have been having alot family and school issues but things are getting better thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy!! :)
and look forward to the next chapter
please subscribe and comment, i will appreciate it :)