Please, be mine? ^^

Please, be mine? ^^

Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Lee Hyukjae.I am a senior in highschool. i have alot of aquaintances but very few REAL friends.First there is Choi Siwon.I have known him since the first grade in elementary.He is like the most handsome guy in our school and all the girls fall for him.He has perfect hair,he's tall, handsome,has a perfect body,basically every girl's ideal type.Then there is Kim Heechul, Siwon's boyfriend.I've known him since the second grade in elementary.He is a really sassy and feisty guy but when you really get to know him he is a great person.All the girls in the school get jealous of him because he is dating siwon and he has very feminine looks that make him so pretty, sometimes even prettier than a girl.And then the one that trully knows me inside and out is Lee Donghae.He is not only my greatest friend but also my crush.We've known eachother since kindergarten but i started liking him since the first year of highschool.He is the sweetest and kindest person i know.He's also very loving, caring and sensitive.He has very innocent looking eyes and perfect plump lips....he's just perfect.I have tried confessing to him but everytime i tried i failed because i would get too nervous.I just wish he knew....Lee Donghae will you please be mine?...that is the question i have always wanted to ask him.

AT SCHOOL^^
 

I was walking around in the school while listening to music through my headphones since i had arrived to scool earlier then the usual.I was going to take to seat on the bench close by the gym when i suddenly felt somebody grab me by the waist to give me a back hug.I turned around and saw that it was Donghae
''Annyeong Eunhyuk,How are today?''said Donghae in a low voice that i actually found pretty y
''Aish fishy you scared me!!!!'' i said to him. As usual he then started to pout cutely....KYAAAHH i just can't resist he is so adorable.
''Hyukkie are you mad at me?''said Donghae while pouting cutely again.
''*sigh*no Donghae it's fine''i said in defeat.
''Hyukkie you know we have our dance recital on friday right?...have you been practicing?''asked Donghae with a cute smile on his face.
''Of course Donghae''i replied to him.
''Good, because I need you to help with the dance moves because i haven't been practicing lately.''
''okay well,when do you wanna start?''I asked him curiously.
''why don't you come over to my place today after school?...let's meet in the school library?''said Donghae.
''o-okay''i said to him shyly..oh gosh! i bet i was blushing so hard.
''see you then hyukkie''he said while hugging me.GAAAAAHHH!!!!! I'm too nervous for tonight OMO!!!...He invited me over to his place.


WHEN SCHOOL ENDS^^

I was walking towards the school library when i felt someone poke me on the back of my waist.I turned around and as usual it was Donghae.
''Hey Hyukkie! are you ready to go?''he said with the most adorable smile, oh how he kills me everytime he smiles.
''Oh y-yes''I replied.I couldn't stop stuttering...GOSH! how embarrasing!! He then took his car keys out of his pocket and opened the car.He ran to the other side of the vehicle to open the door for me.Aww how sweet!! This is only one of the reasons i love my fishy.I then got inside the car and sat down in the passenger seat next to him.He shut the door and went to his seat.He started the car and then turned to look at me.
''Hyukkie you forgot your seat belt you have to be careful!''he said cutely. He then came closer and put my seat belt on for me. I felt so stiff and my cheeks beggan to redden. Oh my I hope he didn't notice it!!
''There you go monkey...you have to be careful or else you can get hurt''He said.Honestly when he was close to me i just wanted him to kiss me but i bet he would find me weird if i tried to kiss him.

 

AT DONGHAE'S HOUSE^^

We arrive in his room and he throws his stuff on the ground close to the desk and i do the same.He then turns towards me and says:
''Hyukkie you want something to drink?''He asked cutely
''No thanks Hae, I'm fine''I replied to him.
''Oh come Eunhyuk,I have strawberry milk if you want!''he said with a cute smile on his face.Aish he knows me so well.He knows i can never resist to anything that has strawberries in it.GAAHH!!
''Aish Fishy you know me too well!!''I said to him. He then went downstairs to go get the drink and left me in his room. While he was gone i decided to look around his room a little.On his bed was his nemo plushie toy and then next to his bed was a book shelf that had a bunch of books about the sea and fishes.Then next to his book shelf was his desk with a few pictures of me and Donghae when we were younger.I looked at all of them.My favourite one was the one where we had big smiles on our faces and he had his arm around my shoulders.. I smiled a little while looking at it.When i heard foot steps coming back upstairs,i went back to take my seat on the bean bag chair that he had in his room. He then opened the door with a tray that had a glass of strawberry milk that was obviously for me and a glass of orange juice for him.He gave me my drink while smiling at me sweetly.
''here you go Hyukkie''he said.
''thanks''I replied to him. Once we were done drinking it was time for us to get started on the dance routine 
''Alright Hyuk let's get started''he said cheerfully to me. he turned the music on and we started dancing.Gosh! he looks so good when dances.
''Aish it's really hot in here right hyukkie?''he asked.He then took his shirt off and my oh my did he look really hot.OMO!!! Lee Donghae is taking his shirt off in front of me KYAAAHHH he's just so hot and the sweat that's running down his abs just adds to his hotness.He then looked at me and I quickly turned my head hoping he didn't notice me looking at him.
''You were staring at me weren't you Hyukkie?'' he said with a smirk on his face.
''uh well I uhh-''I was cut of by him
''Do you like what you see?''He said while winking at me.I just started  blushing Omo i hope he doesn't notice it. Suddenly his cellphone rang. Oh thank God!!! At least that would give me time to think about what to reply while he answers his phone. Once he was done with the phone call i heard him yelling.
''AISH WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW!!!! OMO!!!''he screamed furiously.
''What's wrong Donghae?'' I asked curiously
''Aish!!!...Siwon and Heechul can't perform at the dance recital with us on friday, they said that they had something important to do but i bet it's just one of their sneaky dates again.''he said.
''So?? We can just do it without them then.''I said
''YAH!!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT THEY HAVE A DUET PART TOGETHER???''He screamed at me.
''Well maybe WE can just do it together instead''I replied nervously while looking down.
''Y-you really t-think so?'' he said asked shyly while his cheeks started to turn pink
''Y-yes''I replied to him even more nervously.
''Ok good idea hyukkie, let's get started!''he said with the most beautiful smile i had ever seen. We started dancing and i was so nervous because this duet was like a couple's dance which is why it was meant for Heechul and Siwon because they were already dating so obviously they would be more comfortable dancing so closely together. But me and Donghae are just friends which makes everything even more weird. We continued the routine and it was so awkward for me because this was the part where I had to hold him by the waist and he had to have his arms around my neck.He put his arms around my neck just like any couple would do but I was way to shy to even look at him because our faces were just inches away from eachother.He suddenly unwrapped his arms away from my neck and turned the music off.
''Hyukkie you're not comfortable enough''he started pouting ''Come on just get into it!!!'' He then turned the music back on for a few seconds and then turned it off again.
''Hyukkie what's wrong? just act like we're a couple!!!''He said while frowning
''Look Hae i don't think i could do this right now.'' I said to him while looking down.
''OH??? WHY??? HYUKKIE???''he said to me in a worried manner.
''Let's just talk about this another time''I said while grabbing my things and  heading towards the door. He ran towards me and then locked the door before i could even place my hand on the door nob.
''Where are you going?''he asked me while grabbing my wrist
''Hae!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!''i said to him while trying to get my wrist out of his hold
''Hyukkie look at me''he said while turning my head to see his face.
''What?''I asked him curiously
''You know you don't have to be nervous around me.Don't be shy to hold my hand, put your arms around my waist Hyukkie...We're doing this together alright?...i'm here with you hyuk.''he said to me in a reassuring voice.
''Hae I-'' I was cut off by him. He kissed me...OMO Lee Donghae kissed me!!! I felt so stiff and wanted to pull back but then i finally started to kiss him back. He then pulled away to breathe.
''Hyukkie come on let's continue the duet'' he said to me while pulling my hand and walking towards the middle of the room. I then pulled him back 
''Wait!!!''i said to him.I kissed him again and then pulled away.He looked at me with a sweet smile
''Let's go dance Hyukkie''he said cutely.We spent time dancing and after what just happened everything just felt more comfortable.Our moves were in sync,the way we held hands was romantic and most of all we were so close to eachother and we were comfortable with eachother.


-END-



This is only the first chapter so don't worry. this is my first ever story so please give any feedback or tips to improve ^^
Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed it :)
Kamsahamnida XD