7 - Confidence Boost

Winter Romance with A touch of Coffee

It was late at night, and Kyungsoo just got back to his apartment. The doe eyed boy sighed while taking his coat and shoes off.  It's been an eventful day after all, he got off early at work, he visited his mother today, and oh yes, how could we forget? A guy from the Exotic Cafe flirting with him, and not just any guy. A tall, Tanned, good looking guy from Exotic Cafe!

After having a shower and getting changed into his sleep wear, Kyungsoo flopped on his bed and lay there for about 5 seconds before tossing and turning. 

''Where on earth do i get these bursts of confidence when i talk to him? Oh jeez... this can't- this can not be happening'' he paused and flopped forward so his face was in his pillow, ''How did I talk to him with such confidence anyways?! Damn it.. I'm the kid that everyone thought was mute in highschool!'' he whined to himself as if anyone was actually listening, he wouldn't of got himself into this mess if his so called 'bestfriend' hadnt thought that he needed a love life. Now originally, Baekhyun wanted Kyungsoo to walk into the cafe and have him have a romantic encounter with a guy called 'Sehun' but instead, here he had a socially awkward encounter with a guy named Jongin (who should really get some sort of modeling job, why is he working in that cafe?!)

However, it's not like Kyungsoo is complaining, I mean unless this Sehun guy is as good looking as jongin, oh, he doesn't mind at all.  After Kyungsoo mentally argued with himself a bit more, he decided that he needed his manly beauty sleep.

He nodded and put on his pororo sleeping mask on and hugged his pororo plushie.

----

Baekhyun pouted and stomped to himself ''And after I tried so hard to get Kyungsoo and Sehun together. he picks Jongin'' he stops for a moment and breathes ''I mean even though i still want SeSoo to be together, I'm starting to get... Jongsoo? no.. Should I use Kai? Sookai.. kai..kyungsoo...Kaikyung..Kyungsoo... Soo.. KAISOO!'' he clapped, proud of himself, but just then an idea popped in his head and he smirked ''What if I still tried to get Sehun with Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo can still be with Jongin too.. IT WILL BE THE BEST OT3 EVER!'' He sqealed and jumped on his bed slightly until someones voice interupted him.

''Baekhyun hyung? what are you doing?''

Baekhyun shook his head, and smiled. ''Now come lie down and sleep with me channie!''


I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! <3 please forgive me