1 - My new favourite customer

Winter Romance with A touch of Coffee

It was a usual day. Jongin sighed, work. Jongin's job consisted of working in a high-end cafe not far from the train station. His days consisted of serving well off clients coffee. Most of the clients were rich bastards, who to be honest, were always complaining if there coffee was 0.1 degree colder than they would like it.

Jongin heard the bell on the door ring, and sighed. Great, another annoying customer to deal with. He rested his head on the counter that hopefully, someone else would take the order, because honestly, he really couldn't deal with customers today. To put it straight, Jongin hates his job. He only did it because of his stupid friends, Chanyeol and Sehun, saying things such as "c'mon dude it'll be fun!" Jongin mentally groaned at the memory. He can't wait to kill the two once he gets out of this hole.

Jongin slowly shuffled to the table where the customer sat. "What would you like to drink, sir?" He asked trying not to roll his eyes as he did so. The customer took his eyes from the menu which had like 500 different types of coffee on,  Jongin thought they were all the same anyways but apparently not. The customer looked up and began to speak..

After the customer stopped talking (Jongin was surprise that this customer actually said please on the end of his sentence) he looked up, "is that everything si-" He lifted his head to see the most adorable boy he had ever laid eyes on. Jongin stood frozen in awe of the adorable stranger. "Are you ok?" The boy tilted his head. Jongin snapped out of his gaze "I'm fine. Not as fine as you thoug- OH MY GOD, YOUR ORDER WILL BE WITH YOU SOON" and he fled back to the counter.

 


I think we all know who that customer is lol

sorry if it's too short, but we wanted to see if people would like it before we update any more! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I hope u guys like it tho, please do tell us what u think in the comments, pls don't be meanies tho ( ̄▽ ̄)