3 - ed by Park Chanyeol and a coffee machine

Winter Romance with A touch of Coffee

''KAI!'' A voice shouted from the counter, Jongin cringed. ''KAI, I THINK I ING BROKE THE COFFEE MACHINE'' The voice shouted.

'Park ing Chanyeol' he mentally cursed. ''Kyungsoo, Darling, I'm gonna have to go but-'' Jongin paused and wrote his number on a spare napkin ''Call me 'kay?'' Jongin smiled and winked 'wow they should call me Mr.Smooooove~' he thought to himself.

Once he got up and went over to the the counter, he smacked Chanyeol on the head "PARK CHANYEOL I SWEAR TO GOD-" great. Now the whole cafe is staring at him, including his cutie Kyungsoo (who, to be honest, was already staring).  Jongin cleared his throat and lowered his voice. "Couldn't you see I was in the middle of something -very- important?" 

Chanyeol raised his brow "and by something, you mean chatting up that cute guy over there" he nudged Jongin playfully, "so tell me wassuuuuuuuuuuuuup~"

"Shouldn't you be worrying about your love life with baek-" 

slap!

"Well that was rude" Jongin pouted and held his sore cheek. "I'm guessing you guys haven't got together then" he said under his breath sarcastically. Jongin and Chanyeol headed over to the coffee machine, which wasn't broken, but the plug wasn't fully in. Which gained Chanyeol a smack on the head and an insult.

After 10 minutes, Jongin was serving more bratty customers. He wanted to be with Kyungsoo, but no, Chanyeol had to come and ruin everything!  He can't wait to ruin one of his and baekyun's 'precious' moments.

Jongin had his head buried in the coffee counter, nearly falling asleep; until a sound of something being placed on the counter.  He looked up and saw a pair of large beautiful doe eyes. "Kyungsoo?" He said, confused.  "Are you hear to see me?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and Kyungsoo giggled (which sounded angelic to Jongin)

"I'm here to pay for what I bought Jongin" he handed Jongin the money and started to leave.  

Jongin smiled to himself and began to put the cash in register, when he realised Kyungsoo gave way too much cash. "Kyungsoo!  Wait, you need change!" He called to Kyungsoo who was just about at the door.  Kyungsoo turned around and smiled "I'll just have to come back tomorrow and get it won't I? You'll be here right Jongin?" Kyungsoo smirked innocently and tilted his head. 

Jongin nodded.

"well I'll see you tomorrow~" he sang playfully and exited through the door.

-----

"SEHUN LET ME TALK YOUR SHIFT TOMORROW"


Sorry we took long to update and about how short it is, hope y'all liked it, I've had nothing to do recently so.. I might update tomorrow ! :)