2 - well call me Mr.Smooth

Winter Romance with A touch of Coffee

He quickly made the attractive customers order to the best of his ability. Gently he placed a little note which read; 'This hot coco is almost as sweet as you x' Jongin placed this note between the bottom of the cup and the plate it rested on. Slowly he walked over actually quite anxious to place the cup down. Would he like the note, 'Have I ruined my chance with him?' These thoughts kept circling his head and before he knew it he had reached the boys table. He placed it in front of the boy and flashed him the handsomest smile he could muster before retreating back to the safety of the counter.

Jongin watched the customer, he felt like time was going in slow motion, 'he's gonna see it any moment now' Jongin gulped, 'will he make fun of me? Oh my god, I'll pretend to clean the counter to look hardworking and handsome and- oh my god this is gonna be perfect' he grinned to himself. He grabbed a wet cloth and started to wipe down the surface of the counter, after about a minute (which felt like hours to him) he looked up, and his eyes met with wide doe-eyes. 'Play it cool...' He thought to himself. He flashed the mysterious customer his best smile and winked, 'oh man, am Smooth or what' The customer turned bright red and buried his face in his book.

'Hes totally into me' Jongin mentally jumped for joy because well wouldnt it look a bit weird if actually did it. He decided that he would go over and sit with him it was time for a break after all. Jongin causally walked over not wanting to look too eager to sit next to him. The doe-eyed customer was reading. From what Jongin saw it seemed to be one of those common romance novels. So thats what sort of books hes into, Jongin made a mental note of that. Calmly he pulled out the chair which was opposite the customer and sat in it. He didnt look up from his book. Jongin smiled and rested his chin on his hand as he watched the boy read. His face showed so much emotion as he continued to read. To say the least Jongin was fascinated with this boy.

"So is it good?" Jongin asked, and the customer jumped slightly and looked up and blushed 'can you say cutie oh my gosh' he mentally squealed. "M-me?" The boy stuttered "Of course you," Jongin paused and smiled, "I'm sitting with you aren't I? People call me kai, but -you- can call me Jongin" he winked 'wow can you say smooth, wow am I on a role today or what' he mentally cheered.

"K-kyungsoo" The customer squeaked out and Jongin smiled.

"well, Kyungsoo," Jongin paused, "that is a beautiful name, it's great to properly meet you" Jongin purred. He didn't know that a someone could go so red, it was so cute. "Nice to meet you Jongin" Kyungsoo shyly smiled. Jongin liked hearing his name coming from Kyungsoo's voice. He knew Kyungsoo was gonna be a keeper.