4 - what are friends for?

Winter Romance with A touch of Coffee

Jongin leaned on the counter, staring into space.  To say he was bored was an understatement.  He was waiting, on a sunday, in the morning, for a customer who may or may not even come.  He really should of asked to take Baekhyun's shift, how did Sehun even stand this? Jongin felt like killing himself, if he didnt kill himself, he's pretty sure that his employee discount on the coffee will.

Every time he hears the doorbell ring, his heart starts beating rapidly, just to get stabbed a million times by some random stranger who isn't Kyungsoo. He starts to wonder why he even put in so much effort, he only just met the guy.

'If he doesnt come, I think I'm gonna cry, manly tears' Jongin thought.  Just then Chanyeol came in from the employee room and stood next him; and Jongin being lost in his own world, he didnt notice the tall male and when Chanyeol realized that Jongin wasnt paying attention, he swiftly got out a marker pen and wrote on Jongin's hand: 'thirsty hoe'

Because what are friends for?
Chanyeol waited a minute or two before clearing his throat to gain Jongin's attention and Jongin jumped and shot a glare at Chanyeol, which made the taller boy laugh. ''How long have you been there you freak?'' Jongin half-shouted.  

''I only just came now'' he paused and smirked which made Jongin raise his brows.

''what are you smirking about?'' he questioned which made Chanyeol snicker.

''You're waiting for your princess aren't you?'' he teased and jongin scoffed and shook his head. ''Because if I recall'' he pauses ''You dont work on sundays and said something along the lines of: 'if you ever think I'm gonna work on a sunday, you are a head'' He mocked

Jongin stood straight and put his hand on the counter and smirked ''hmmm, You are right.  So anyways, when's your next date with baekhyun?  Febuary 30th of the year 2000 never?'' He retorted.

Chanyeol put his hands up sarcastically ''Oh you got me, I think I'm injured by your original comebacks, Oh Jongin, you're words are killling me, you fiend'' He mocked his friend and put a hand over his chest as if he were being shot, then continued ''But hey, at least I know stuff about Baekhyun, Do you even know this guys second name?''

''Oh, oh, oh OH'' he half shouted ''I see how it is, I see wassup, and let me tell you a thing you little stray pube-

''Am I intruding on something?'' A familiar voice interupts and the duo turn their head in a rather anime like manner.

Kyungsoo was there, with his elbows on the counter, resting his head on his hands while smiling. Chanyeol looked at the boy and then at Jongin then smirked and walked away while whistling.  Jongin mentally shot Chanyeol  ''Kyungsoo how lo-''

''I've been here from ' head' to 'stray pube''' he snickered

----

Kim Jongin's list of things to do :

1. date Kyungsoo

2. Take away Chanyeol's internet connection to torture him

3. Become Kyungsoo's boyfriend

4. take away Chanyeols electronics

5. Marry Kyungsoo

6. Kill Park Chanyeol


woot woot I hope you guys likey