5 - Notes

Winter Romance with A touch of Coffee

I just want to say thanks for all the support on this fanfic <3 


Jongin cringed, out of all the times Kyungsoo could of came, he decided to be there while he is calling his friend a ''stray pube.''  What an interesting vocabulary he has.. 

''so was that your friend?'' Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes, Jongin couldn't resist them!  They were one of his best features in his opinion, but suddenly Jongin got snapped out of his current voice by a waving hand. ''Jongin? You home?'' he giggled and Jongin heard his heart beat quicker than a Japanese school girl whose senpai just noticed her. He cleared his throat a bit before speaking, ''ah yes my darling,  I was just admiring how beautiful you are!'' he cooed which made Kyungsoo blush slightly.

''Don't get fooled by him, he's actually a giant twonk, he only eat sleeps and poops'' One of the waiters, Baekhyun, interrupted while holding a tray with previous orders on. ''Hey if you're looking for some real meat, our guy Sehun could handle a pretty boy like you'' he winked then walked away and Jongin groaned for the 100th time today . 

''Does everyone have it out for me today?'' he asked a bit too loudly, which earned a synchronized 'yes' from Baekhyun, Chanyeol and that guy Yixing. No one really knows what yixing does here to be honest, he's just kind of... there. 

Watching this little scene made Kyungsoo laugh, which Jongin smiled slightly at. ''Your relationships with your co-workers is so cute Jongin, I wish I knew about this place sooner!'' he said between giggles. ''So um, can I like, Order'' he asked shyly which made Jongin's heart sing. 

----

Kyungsoo ordered an Espresso Romano, and a brownie, which of course Jongin had to take to his table because firstly, Baekhyun. Secondly, he could write a cute note and thirdly he gets a chance to have contact with Kyungsoo.  After he finished making the coffee, he pondered on what to write on his note this time.  He couldn't write about how sweet he was, he already did that!  He wondered whether to go with a cute compliment, or something smooth and flirty. Both? 

Both is good. 

Then he got an idea, he saw this on Tumblr a few days ago.  Because Tumblr is obviously the answer to everything! Because it's not like Jongin spends most of his free time on Tumblr Procrastinating... nope.. not at all.. 

But Anyways! He quickly got his pen out and put the note on top of the brownie. which read : 'Hey cutie, I don't need a drivers response to drive you crazy~ x  p.s you still need to call me ;) '

He chuckled to himself quietly, oh yes. This is excellent!  He picked up Kyungsoo's order and walked over to his table and when he got there, he placed it on the table and winked. Wow.. deja vu much? ''I hope you enjoy it, Kyungsoo darling~'' he sang and went back to the counter. He watched Kyungsoo unfold the note and he turned the same shade of red that he did when he gave him the note the first time.  Ah yes, it feels as if it were just yesterday.. oh wait.. it was.  But according to Jongin, it was love at first sight, No one can argue with that!

 Jongin was whipped. 

But who cares if he's whipped? He rested his head on the counter and sighed dreamily while watching his precious Kyungsoo, He's reading that book again. It must be really good, his eyes were so focused and his mouth opened slightly, he looked so interested and intrigued!  Jongin squinted over to see what book he was reading.. 'the fault in our stars.'  

'hmm maybe I should read the book so I can make him happy by talking about the book! Wow, they should call me Genius Jongin''

----

Kyungsoo came up to the counter and handed Jongin the money for his order along with the note. Jongin blinked at the folded note and was about to say something until Kyungsoo placed a finger over his mouth and giggled.  Jongin remained silent and watched Kyungsoo happily skip out of the store while giggling loudly.  He then Looked down at the folded note and opened it.

'If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable!' 

Jongin read the note and laughed, this boy was so darn adorable! 


I hope you guys like it!~~~