Chapter Eight

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

 

Here I am. At the rooftop. Thinking about those dream. They seem real. Until i felt someone coming in into the rooftop. I know it him. That’s why before he come near me I ask him. Who is he? What do we had before that I don’t know.

 

But all I got is he asking me how am I, telling me I should stay in bed and so on. But that’s not what I want.

 

I turn around and face him “You ignore my question. Kris” I said.

“i….””Never mind”I cut him short and walk pass him.

“Ha-Neul..” he called me

“lets not meet for a while kris. Sorry” I told him and walk out of the rooftop and to my wad room. I did wish he stop me and told everything but every step I took. I never hear the door open.

 

I went to the doctor before I went to the rooftop. He told me that I can go back home now. so I called the taxi then pack my important things. Check myself out and took my medicine.

 

Before I went inside the car, I look at entrance, I was hoping that he ran to me and stop me. But no, he is not there. So this is it. I went inside the car and told the driver to the address which is home.

I know this is the perfect time to go home and pack things up because both unnie and oppa is at work. Only halmoni and ajussi and the other maid.

 

I just need some time alone.

 

As I arrive, I gave the driver the money and when into the house.

 

“Lady Ha-neul, you’re back. How are you? I heard what happened. You must be tired. Oh my I should called young master and lady Byul that you’re out from the hospital.” Halmoni said.

 

“Halmoni, no, you don’t have to do that. I just came to pack my things” I smile

“Where are you going Lady Ha-neul? You just came out from the hospital, you should rest” Halmoni said while holding my hand.

 

“Halmoni, you’ve been taking care of me since dipper right. Can you tell me? Is there something very important that I forget?” I try to ask Halmoni but she just stay silent and not looking into my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter