Chapter six

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV

 

After a few days Ha-neul resting. She went to college and meet up with her bestfriend and catch up with the studies. Months went by, the more she hang out with the EXOS the more she hang out with Kris alone without being reject ofcourse. The image always come frequency and always giving her a headache.

 

You POV

 

I went out to meet the EXOs at the shopping center which is across the road. I just want to walk around even though Jun Oppa will freaking out when he know this. But seriously im not a kid anymore. Its started to rain, thank god that I bought my umbrella. As I arrive at the traffic light waiting for the light to turn green to cross the building.

 

I saw Kris across the road. Holding the umbrella with the EXOs. So I wave at him and he wave at me back. So when the light turn green. I look left and right just in case. So I walk at the zebra crossing. I look at Kris and he look panic. He point to my right and told me to run back but when I look at my right I saw a car coming toward me, I was so shock that I froze while looking at it. There’s nothing in you mind

 

So I close my eyes tightly and wait for the car to hit me but I felt someone pull me and hug me tightly. My umbrella fall down and both of us wet from rain. I look up and saw Kris. Kris save me. Ah! My head hurt. The image come. The girl nearly hit by car but the guy save her. He cried so badly. I can see his face. Kris?? Den I look at the girl. That’s me. What is this?

 

I’m back to reality, I look at him blankly, and he look at me. He cried and touch my face “OH GOD. You scared me. I don’t want to lose you Ha-neul ya” he cried and kiss my forehead. My head hurt so badly. My world spinning then blackness came to me.

 

Kris POV

 

I saw Ha-neul wave at me so i wave back at her. I miss her so much. Even though she don’t remember me but im happy to be there with her. I saw her crossing the road but what I see next make me so scared. I saw a car speeding at her. So I shout at her too to back as fast as she can but it’s seem like she just freeze at her place.

 

I don’t want to lose her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter