Chapter Five

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

 

As I cut a potato, I keep thinking about the image that I saw just now, it come back. The last flashback that I got it last year and it never come again after that. Why now? That person look like Kris but the images are too blurring, without look where I cut. I accidentally cut my finger, I shouted in pain “ah! ” when I look for a tissues to cover up the blood suddenly a blur image came to me. In the same situation but with the same guy. Panicking over the cut that I got. Ah .

 

My head hurt so bad, I feel my surrounding spinning then I fell down, the good hand holding my head and the one that has a cut erting me from falling flat to the ground. The blood spilled out my finger and I know it’s hurt so bad but doesn’t compare to the pain that I felt on my head.

 

Kris POV

 

As soon as Ha-neul when to the kitchen. I make my excuse to go to the bathroom. When I went out from the bathroom, I heard Ha-neul shout since the bathroom are near the kitchen, I rush my way to the kitchen, I saw Ha-neul sitting on the floor holding on her head but what make me more panic, I saw a blood near her.

 

I rush to her place while grabbing a towel nearby then I kneel beside her and I press the towel lightly at the finger. “Ha-neul ya. Kewnchana??” I asked, looking at her worriedly “Oppa.. Its hurt so bad” Ha-neul cried while holding her head, i was surprised. “shhh. Im here, Im calling for help” I said. but I can’t leave her here alone, so I shout for help. I hug her tightly but Ha-neul eyes slowly closing and im getting panic. So I slap Ha-Neul face lightly to wake her up. “Ha-neul! Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter