Chapter Seven

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*when shes in ‘sleep’*

 

He knee down and took the red box and open it. “Ha-neul. We’ve been together for 3 years, I know we’re still young. but I cant imagine life with out you. So Kim Ha-neul, would you love to be Wu Ha-neul for the rest of your life?” I cried “hey hey don’t cry. I know it gives you heart attack, im so…” “I do!” I hug him and he hug me back.

 

“Boo” I gave him a surprise back hug and kiss his cheek. He laugh and turn to me and give me a hug and a peck on my lips, I hug him back “Are you busy oppa?” I asked him. “Nope. What do my wifey want?” he said while tickle me.

 

I giggle “oppa! Stop! Its ticklish!” I said while try to get out from his hug. He laugh and stop tickle me. “Let’s have dinner later at home. I cook, okey? And I have surprise as well”

 

“What is this surprise about?? Tell me tell me” he gave me his pout and puppy eyes. I laugh “nope~ nope your pout and puppy eyes won’t work this time” I giggle.

 

“ahh okeyy. Then ill see you tonight okey?” “Okey oppa. See you oppa.” I gave him a peck and when out from his office and when home.

 

I feel someone hugging me “what are you cooking my wifey?” he asked. “oh oppa you’re back. Emm I cooked your favorites food.” “oh really? That’s why I love you” then he kiss my cheek. I giggle and told him to go wash and change.

After we done with the dinner, I told him to wait and went to take the box of surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter