Chapter One

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

 

“Ha-neul ya!!!” Byul, your sister shouts from down stair. Still there is no answer.

“YA! Ha-neul ya! WAKE UP!”  Byul shouts again near the stairs.

“Oh MY God BYUL! Im trying to sleep here!” Jun, your brother shout from.

“YAH!..””WHAT YAHYAH! IM OLDER THEN YOU!” “WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS YAH! OPPA! WHY DON’T YOU LET ME FINISH WHAT I SAID.YAH!”

 

So that’s how my Moring start. Nah~it’s normal to me. Everyday waking up due to those monkeys fighting. I don’t know why my sister wakes me up while the maid can wake me up.

There’s a knock on my door “Lady Ha-neul” Jina halmoni said. Jina Halmoni has been in this family since my brother still a baby until now. She is like a mother to me. “Come in halmoni” I said.

“Lady Ha-neul. You better wake up now and get a shower or you be late for your first day of 2nd year collage and I think you better get down before those two destroy the kitchen” Halmoni said while laughing.

“arra arra. I get down as soon as possible halmoni but I’ll get ready first” I said while getting out from my bed and took my towel. “I’ll see you down, Lady Ha-neul” Halmoni said while closing the door.

 

After finishing doing my business, I went down to see my sister and brother waiting for me at the kitchen like nothing happened. I went near the table and drink standing up. “Hey, why don’t you sit key its not that you’re late for collage” oppa told you so. “Mm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter