Chapter Four

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul POV (Before you come)

 

Ring~

 

“Welcome to the…..” “Noona” I know that voice. I turn around and look at that person “Kris” and went to him and give him a hug. “How are you?” I asked him. “Im good.” He smile. “its good to see you kris. Let’s seat and have a drink first” “Noona. Its okey. I just wanna talk about her” Kris said. I knew he’s gonna ask about it. “I know its been 2 years plus. I never thought this gonna come. Is she still?”

 

kris didn’t finish his sentence and I just knew what he meant. “Yes. She is still. Im sorry. But you know that those things won’t forever hide right. Someday she’ll know it.” I told him. “im just scared those things happened again noona” Kris said. I got nothing to say and I just smile sadly. After we talk more, he told me that he have to go, we said our goodbye and I’m back making my tea.

 

You POV

 

As we drive home. I told my sister about my first day of collage. And of cause I told her also regarding that handsome human being and told her my plan to make him fall in love with me and my sister thought that I’m crazy already. As we talk and talk, without realizing we arrived at home already.

 

Its been a months that I went to college meaning it’s been a month’s im trying to talk with kris and its been a months that I’ve been ignored by him. How rude of him. As I and Unnie went home from the café. We went inside and saw my brother cooking which quite surprising. “Unnie! I think someone get inside oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter