Himchan

My 1004

-Himchan's Point of View-

I am now the CEO of TSent. It was a good time with B.A.P and the others. I miss them a lot but we all went our separate ways, but we still keep in touch. But we all found our other half.

I met her when we were having our last fan meeting. Her name was Kang Yeolin. She was just the cutest when she confessed her love for me. She was all quiet with the other members until she came up to me. I only smiled but she gave me her number. A few years later, I decided to call her. We became good friends and soon after we got married.

However, a year later, on our anniversary date, she was murdered by her exboyfriend. Ironically, him and I were close friends back then but I didn't know until he showed up at the funeral, guilty. I was shocked, speechless. I was filled with anger, depression, resentment, almost anything imaginable. I couldn't believe that I was even friends with him in the first place. He was just horrid. What was worse, was that he was my brother's friend. Even my brother was sorry for him.

Kim Jongho, was the murderer, the one who committed the sin. I wanted my revenge. I wanted to get him back for all he had done. I had suffered and he should too.

I waited until he got out jail. During those 5 years, I spent them plotting my diabolical plan. I would wait by his home, ready to shoot his family once he got home, happy that he had returned from prison and admit that he was wrong. But he would be 5 years too late. I smiled. But I felt a hand hold onto my shoulder as if it was trying to prevent me from doing what I planned.

The video projector started rolling and the videos of me and Yeolin appeared on the screen. She was in my arms smiling and happy, and so was I... Where did that Chan go? The cheery and bubbly one? The one that was a erted but loving guy?

I shook it out of my head. That old Channie was gone just like Yeolin. I looked up again and this time it showed a smiling Yeolin doing her cutest aegyo in front of the camera, trying to copy what I did when I was at Killing Camp...

I smiled and unknowingly, a tear slip down. I immediately wiped it away. The light weight wrapped around my waist and I immediately knew it was her. My sweet angel Yeolin. I stood still and a soft breeze blew from the vent.

For a moment, everything seemed so peaceful. Like time had stopped and she was with me again. I tried touching where I felt her arms would be, but then reality was cruel and it was nothing but air. I frowned again.

Today was the day, Jongho would be released. I searched for my gun. The gun I had hidden in a draw incase someone ever broke in. The screen wobbled and I aimed at it.

The more I stared, the more I seemed to be hurt emotionally.

"Yeolin-ah, it'll all be okay soon. The one who hurt you will be going where he belongs." I whispered and the drawers shook and shot out of its place, letting papers fly everywhere.

I aimed my gun toward that direction and realized I was facing the mirror. But it wasn't reflecting me. It was reflecting my inner thoughts. The gun pointed at my head with those teary eyes I had all those 5 years. The tears that waved over my emotions. She was a Baby, she was My Baby and I couldn't protect her.

My fingers trembled to the trigger, almost applying the pressure all the way. But I hesitated, it was like someone was holding me back. As more tears fell, I pulled the trigger back even farther.

The gun fired, and in the mirror, I fell before the glass shattered.

"Andwae!" I heard her voice scream and then everything went dark....

 


A/N: Writing this chapter made me cry...
Himchan!!! WHYYYY!!?!?!?
BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUSIC VIDEO!??!?

IT'S SHO PERFECT <3