>> [06]

Back Off, She's Mine.

[06]

 

After Zitao's shocking confession, surprised Juri ran away and begun sobbing. Tao was left dumbfounded by her. Not knowing what to do, Tao stood up and started punching the big tree near him. Punching the hard tree without any second thought, he got his fists injured and bleed. He thought he made a huge mistake. He's been trying not to tell her the truth too soon but seems like the urge pushed him. Tao felt like crying but no tears wants to come out from his cast down eyes.

 

Yoonsu who's been busy in finding Juri, saw Tao walking out from the rowdy school campus. She really thought Tao and Juri were together. She didn’t mind Tao and continued her search for Juri. She walks in to the ladies room and checked each occupied cubicle by looking at their shoes. She knew what shoes Juri’s wore today. Unluckily she didn’t find Juri inside the comfort room. Heading to Juri’s section she asked everyone if they saw Juri and everyone answered the same thing “We didn’t saw her”. She went in to the backyard of the school and she’s astonished to found the unhappy Juri. She quickly runs to Juri’s location.

 

Yoonsu: Juri? What are you doing in here?

Juri: Nothing. I got tired so I went here.

Yoonsu: Don’t fool me. What happened?

Juri: Aniyo. Nothing.

Yoonsu: Are you sure? I know you cried, why?

Juri: I knew it.

Yoonsu: Tell me, what happened?

Juri: You really know me, huh?

Yoonsu: Ofcourse, I'm your bestfriend.

Juri: Bestfriend?

Yoonsu: Yeah, why?

Juri: Then, why didn't you tell me about Tao?

Yoonsu: Wh-what do you mean, Juri?

Juri: You said we were best friends since birth how come you didn't know Tao?

Yoonsu: Did he say something to you?

Juri: You didn't answer my question.

Yoonsu: I’m sorry Juri I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Juri: You don’t know? Or you don’t want me to know?

Yoonsu: Juri...

Juri: Okay, I get it. Everyone doesn’t want to tell me anything about Tao.

Yoonsu: It’s not that.

Juri: Then, what?

Yoonsu: Your mom’s going to kill me.

 

     Kris on the other hand is focusing for the match up. He didn’t attend the festival as he’s into winning his team in the upcoming game. He regretted everything that happened. He didn’t mean anything because he’s been defeated by his own madness. He wants to prove to everyone that he’s better than Tao. It’s already twelve midnight and Kris doesn’t have any plan to take some rest.

 

Chanyeol: Hyung, let’s stop. Everyone’s so tired already.

Kris: If you’re tired, go home.

Chanyeol: But hyung, we’re all in this together.

Kris: I know. That is why I’m telling you to go home and take some rest. I can’t force you to practice if you’re already tired.

Chanyeol: Hyung, we’re not exo m’s rivals anymore. We’re exo m’s team now. We are exo now.

Kris: I’m so stupid!!! *throw the ball*

Chanyeol: Hyung...

Kris: If I didn’t let my emotions! Ughhh!

Chanyeol: That’s okay. “tap Kris’ back*

Kris: Let’s just take some rest for now. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Chanyeol: Arasseo.

     Kris dismissing his team mates, Juri arrived. It made him tremble. With his tantalizing eyes wide opened he run towards Juri and gave a tight hug as if they didn’t see each other for so long. When Kris remembered he is wet with his sweat, he quickly removed his self away from her and apologized for his sudden action.

 

Kris: What are you doing in here? It’s late.

Juri: I know. I’m here to clarify some things.

Kris: What things? Can we talk about it some other time?

Juri: No. We need to talk about it now.

Kris: Okay. I’ll just change and we’ll go somewhere.

 

     During the cloudy afternoon at Wu Academy Juri and Yoonsu filled with tension. Nervous Yoonsu tried to focus to tell Juri everything she knew. Taking her nth breath she speaks up.

 

Yoonsu: Okay, so oh my god. Please tell me you’re not telling your mom about this.

Juri: What it has to do with my mom?

Yoonsu: She, no. They actually, your mom and dad doesn’t like Tao.

Juri: Why?

Yoonsu: You’ll know later, okay?

Juri: Okay...

Yoonsu: Hmmmmm... You met Tao long time ago. You’ve been friends with him for almost two years.

Juri: That long? How did we met?

Yoonsu: Well, you saved him from the bullies.

Juri: Really? I did that?

Yoonsu: Yeah, after that he hangout with us more often. You got attached to him too much, that you can’t let a day pass without seeing him.

Juri: Why?

Yoonsu: Maybe because you like him?

Juri: Omoooo...

Yoonsu: So, that’s how you met him.

Juri: Then why didn’t you tell me about this?

Yoonsu: Because of your parents and his parents were rivals.

Juri: Rivals?

Yoonsu: I don’t know either. Try asking your parents.

Juri: I’m sure they’ll just ignore me, like before.

Yoonsu: They told me that not to tell you everything from your past. They want you to forget Tao. They want you to forget Tao and everything that has to do with him.

Juri: Why Kris? Why did they replace Tao with Kris?

Yoonsu: Your parents and the Wu’s were good friends and they have a lot of business together.

Juri: *sigh*

 

     After knowing some things from her past, Juri went to the gym to see Kris. She wants to confront him as she feels like she’s being played by someone. Her life has been manipulated by her parents. Juri went inside Kris’ luxurious car. Kris chose to bring Juri in a peaceful yet beautiful place. They went in to the park. It’s already midnight it’s expected that there will be less people around.

 

Juri: Be honest to me, oppa. I trusted you and this is what I get? You played on me.

Kris: I’m not playing in here, Juri. Everything I showed to you was real.

Juri: Real? How can you say it’s real? Everything is a lie.

Kris: Yeah, all were lies but my feelings for you and everything i did to you were all real, Juri. Please believe me.

Juri: I don’t know whom to trust anymore, oppa.

Kris: Juri...

Juri: I’ll talk to my parents.

Kris: You’re not going to do that.

Juri: Why? Is it because you know everything and I don’t even know my own life?

Kris: It’s not that.

Juri: ...

Kris: You’ll put Tao at risks.

Juri: How can you say that?

Kris: Your parents had too much hatred to Tao’s mom.

Juri: Then?

Kris: They have the power to make everything so hard for the Huang.

Juri: What are you talking about?

Kris: They can kill.

Juri: What? You’re not saying that!

Kris: You don’t know anything, Juri.

Juri: My parents aren’t like that!

Kris: Because you lost your memories! They made you forget everything they did in the past.

Juri: No... *starts sobbing*

 

     Juri connected everything she knew. As of now she has a conclusion. She’s friends with Tao and Yoonsu. She needed to go to the U.S because they don’t want Tao near her. They made things different. They made Kris as her longtime friend instead of Tao. Her mind cannot absorb everything she knew for today.

 

 

Posted: 140209 / 8:44 PM

Witten by: Baeqchan

Note: OMYGGG HIII!  HAHAHA SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE T^T I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS I HAVEN'T CHECKED IT YET HEHEHE :"___)))

 

THANK YOU 14  SUBSCRIBERS! I <3 YOU ALL HAHA :)