>> [01]

Back Off, She's Mine.

[01]

                    Juri's waiting for her friends in the cafeteria when a boy with a towel on his neck approached her. It's obvious that the guy is somehow into sport, specifically basketball. He's name is Tao. He's known to be chinese but studying in korea for good. He's one of the varsity players in their school.

Tao: Hi. *grinning*
Juri: Hi. 
Tao: Do you mind if I ask you your name?
Juri: No.... not.. at all. I'm Juri. Park Juri.
Tao: Oh. What a pretty name for a beautiful lady, huh?
Juri: Haha. Thanks.
Tao: I'm Huang Zitao but call me Tao because everybody does.
Juri: Oh... haha.. that's cool, you're chinese?
Tao: Yeah. Why?
Juri: Nothing. Haha... Oh. I have to go my friends are already here. *smiles*
Tao: Okay. See you around.

                    After their goodbyes for each other, Tao touched his chest because it's beating too fast. It proves that Juri's still his first love and will always be his last. He fell inlove to Juri during their elementary days. It's now his chance to ask her out. Tao doesn't have any courage of courting her, because he was a nerdy type of guy before. He's being bullied and his self esteem was drop down to 0.1 % which is very poor.

                    One day during the old days, Tao got attacked by some unknown students in the alley and that's how  Juri came to his life. Juri saved him. Seeing Juri fight for him made him realize that he was useless and weak. Juri became his insparation to improve. Just then, Juri suddenly dropped out from their school to continue her studies in the US. Tao was about to give up but she came to see him and gave him courage.

Juri: Tao oppa. I'll be back soon. I want to see the improve and stronger Tao in the future, arasseo? *kisses Tao in his cheeks*

...

                     Tao and s were practicing basketball for their finals. It's his long awaited game because their enemy's no other than exo k. On their break Suho went to Tao.

Suho: So, how's Juri? Did she recognize you?
Tao: No, she didn't recognize me. I'm worried, hyung.
Suho: That's okay Tao. Soon, she'll remember everything including you.
Tao: Yeah. I hope so.

                     Giving Tao a tap on his back, Suho went away and continued with his own practice. Later, Chen sat beside Tao.

Chen: Tao shi
Tao: Chen hyung. What is it?
Chen: Have you heard about exo k's leader, Kris?
Tao: What about him? Is there something I need to worry about?
Chen: Well, rumor says that he's around Juri all the time.

                     After hearing it Tao stood up in disbelief. Chen then calm him down and forced him to sit down. It caught everyones attention.

Lay: What happened?
Xiumin: Did you tell him, Chen?
Chen: Because it's better that he knows.
Luhan: It's just a rumor. Let's get some proof later, okay? If it's true, let's talk about it.
Tao: That bastard. He always get what he wants.
Suho: I told you not to tell him if it's still not confirmed, right? *grabs Chen* You'll be punished.
Lay: Hahahaha... Chen hyung! *laughing*

...

Yoonsu: Juri shi, what are you doing in there?
Juri: Nothing. I'm trying to remember someone.
Yoonsu: Who? Omo, are your memories back?
Juri: Sadly, no. But I think I already saw Tao before. Do you know him?
Yoonsu: Tao? As in T.A.O? The varsity player? The handsome, tall and nice guy, TAO?

                     Because of Yoonsu's sudden reaction, Juri frowned at her. 

Yoonsu: Sorry. Hahahahahahaha...
Okay. So, the answer to your question. Yes, I know him, everyone knows him.
Juri: Ahhhhh...
Yoonsu: Why? Why? Did he talk to you?
Juri: Yeah. We talked awhile ago. We exchange names.
Yoonsu: I see. Maybe he's familiar to you, because you saw him somewhere around the school.
Juri: I guess you're right.

 

TBC

Posted: 140131 / 12:05 PM

Written by: Baeqchan

Note: I hope you like it ! :) Happy Chinese New year!