>> [03]

Back Off, She's Mine.

 


[03]

Tao: I'll take you home. It's already 1 am. Girl's shouldn't be outside at this hour.
Juri: Okay, arasseo.
Tao: Are your parents at home?
Juri: Huh? Y-yes, why?
Tao: Nothing. Hahahahaha
Juri: You're laughing! You're cute.
Tao: *blush*
Juri: You're really cute! Ugh. Can I pinch your cheeks? *Pinches Tao's cheeks*
Tao: Ah-ah-aaaaahhhhh appaso ...
Juri: Sorry *Chuckled*

                    Juri and Tao were talking and laughing all the way to her home. Tao enjoyed telling things that Juri doesn't know. He's making Juri remember everything in the past slowly. Time fly so fast and they already reach Juri's subdivision.

Tao: Until here.
Juri: Why? We're still far from my house. You should drink some tea, too.
Tao: I'll just watch you walk. Thanks for the tea, maybe next time.
Juri: Okay. Thanks Tao oppa! Bye!
Tao: B-bye.

                    Tao froze in his position. It seems like the memories of his past came back after Juri kissed him, again. How he misses Juri. He cannot contain his feels, he smiled like it's his happiness day ever.

..................

                    As Juri reached her home, she slowly and quietly opened the gate and tiptoed as she enter the house. She didn't have any idea that her mom caught her when she went out from the house awhile ago. She switched on the lights and her mom was sitting on their couch.

Juri: MOM?! 0.0
Juri's mom: Where have you been?
Juri: You scared me! Why are you wearing face mask and a very white dress? I thought you were a ghost.
Juri's mom: You didn't answer my question.
Juri: Okay. Gezzzz. I'm just joking. So, I went to the ice cream parlor and walk around Seoul. I want to know what Seoul feels like during night.
Juri's mom: You didn't meet someone?
Juri: No? I just went to the ice cream parlor, mom. Can I go to my room, now? I'm so tired.
Juri's mom: Okay. Just don't go out without telling us, okay? What if it's not me and your dad saw you?
Juri: Okay, mom. Good night.

                    As Juri entered her room, she throw herself on her bed. She tightly hug her pillow and giggle. She wondered why she kissed Tao on his cheeks. She doesn't have any idea. There's something about Tao that she can't understand. She feels happy when Tao's around. Meeting Tao for a short period time is amazing. She believe that, she met Tao before and she keeps on asking her self about it.

Juri: When and where did I met you, Tao? Why is it that my heart always want you to be around?

                     Laying down on her soft queen size bed, her phone rang. Without looking to the caller, she answered it with a blithe spirit which is very unusual.

Kris: Babe?
Juri: Oh- K-Kris oppa?
Kris: What's going on? Why is your voice so happy?
Juri: Oh. Nothing.
Kris: It suddenly change.
Juri: I'm so sorry, Kris oppa. Can you call later?
Kris: No need. I just called to say goodnight.
Juri: Are you mad?
Kris: No, I'm not. Haha. Good night! Have a nice sweet dreams. I love you.
Juri: I----I... Okay... Goodnight.

                    It's strange for Juri, how she can't say "I love you" to Kris. She don't have feelings for Kris at all, but her parents told her that Kris was her boyfriend and they're already engaged. Her mom said that it's normal for her feelings for Kris to vanish temporarily because she had an amnesia. Does amnesia remove someones feelings?

..................

                    After turning off his phone, Kris sigh. He's so happy, Juri answered him cheerfully, earlier. It was so difficult for him to catch Juri's happy mood. When Juri's around him, she's so silent like there's always a burial. All he wants for her is to be happy.

                    In the reproductive city of Seoul, Kris found himself sitting on the bench with a beer in his hands. His face was swolen because of the occurrence earlier. Kris was depressed.

Chanyeol: Hyung!
Kris: Yeolie? What are you doing in here?
Chanyeol: To see you? Well, I went to your house but you're out so, I tried to find you. Tada! Saw you! *Grabs Kris' beer*
Kris: Hey! That's mine! Go. Buy, yours!
Chanyeol: I don't drink, hyung. I'm taking this away from you. You forgot you're not allowed to drink beer, right?
Kris: *Sigh*
Chanyeol: So, what's the problem? Tell me.
Kris: Nothing.
Chanyeol: Why are you trying to hide when I can still figure it out. Spit it out, palli!
Kris: Earlier...
Chanyeol: You regreted it?
Kris: Yes.
Chanyeol: I told you. Did she find out?
Kris: No, not yet.

....................

                     In a sunny day, Kris in his school uniform went to Juri's school, together with Chanyeol. They were talking about something when Kris saw Tao and Juri talking happily.

Chanyeol: Let's go, hyung. This is not a good time.
Kris: But she's talking to Tao!
Chanyeol: Yeah. I can see it, hyung.
Kris: He's such a brat. I told him not to go near Juri!
Chanyeol: Calm your self, hyung.
Kris: Let's beat them, later. Tonight.

 

TBC

 

Posted: 140201 / 11:49 AM

Written by: Baeqchan

Note: OMG! Hahahahaha it's a long update asdfghkll; Thanks for subscribing! :)))))