>> [04]

Back Off, She's Mine.


[04]

                  Second semester is almost over. It only means one thing, summer is coming. Everyone's excited for summer. Who's not by the way? The students in Wu Academy are all excited for their summer get aways and everything. But before they enjoy the sunny weather and the white beach, it's traditional in Wu Academy to celebrate their semester end festival. Having this kind of festival makes their school stuff end officially.

Baekhyun: Lalalala~ Lolalilaliii ~~ Aish. Lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! fahshdhdjk
Kai: Stop it, hyung. *covering  Baekhyuns mouth*
Sehun: Seriously, can you shut your mouth for a minute?
Baekhyun: mjdmmekdidmmm
Kyungsoo: Take away your hands so he can talk.
Baekhyun: Aish, hyung. Why are you so serious? I'm just entertaining my self.
Sehun: We should focus to our practice.
Baekhyun: But there's still no final decisions coming from the tournament staffs.
Kai: Why is Kris hyung so empty these past few days?
Chanyeol: Let's give him some space. We know what he is in through.

                Juri's in her way to the academy when she saw Kris with a scratch on his left eye brow and a band aid on his nose. It shocked her to see Kris in that state. She knew Kris isn't a man who is into physical fights, because he's more into talk process.She waved to Kris but he turned his way on his right and continued walking. She's sure that Kris saw her but he didn't greeted or gave her any expression. In Juri's mind, she knows that Kris is mad at her. Continuing on her way to her school, dumbfounded. She found Yoonsu sitting on the bench busy on her phone. She tap her in the back that made Yoonsu scream.

Yoonsu: Yah! What are you? You scared the hell out me.
Juri: You're over reacting. You're not scared of anything. What's with you, today?
Yoonsu: Sssssshhhhh.
Juri: What's that? *Looks on her phone* Tao? You're stalking?!
Yoonsu: Nooo! No! I'm just-------- *Juri took her phone*
Juri: What? Exok and m? They're disqualified? What is this, Yoonsu?
Yoonsu: I don't know either. It's the news everyone's talking about earlier.
Juri: So Exo m and k did fought yesterday?
Yoonsu: I think so.

               Without any second thoughts, Juri went off running, trying to find Tao. She's mad at him. How can Tao not tell her that exo k came to their gym last night. She run and run until she cannot catch her breathe anymore. Putting herself on a chair to sit down made her calm. Latterly, Juri is into her normal state. She decided to just walk than running. Even if she run, she wont see Tao.
               

                A shudder went through Juri as she recognize Tao's body, masculine and broad. She went over to Tao, in rush. Panting merely, Juri approached Tao who gave him a surprise look. Big eyes with a slightly opened lips, for her is hot. Juri totally forgot about her intention to Tao. She came back to senses when Tao snap his finger on her. Quevering, Juri speaks.
Juri: I need to talk to you.
Tao: Why?
Juri: There's something you didn't tell me about last night.
Tao: Can we talk about it, later? We're in the middle of-------
                 
                Yelping in pain as Tao was dragged by Juri in his ears. Irritable Juri let go of Tao as she was assured that there's not that much of people around. Enduring the pain,  Tao speak up.
Tao: What is it?
Juri: You didn't tell me that it was Kris who punched you, huh?
Tao: I don't need to tell you that, it's over. I punched him too.
Juri: But it bothers me. Kris isn't that kind of person. I know he has a valid reason to that.
Tao: Unless he saw us yesterday and he got jealous and decided to give me some 
Juri: I'll talk to him later.
Tao: Kris is your fiance, am I correct?
Juri: *gulp in silence*
Tao: I knew it.
Juri: But--
Kris: JURI!
 
                  As they heard Kris', they quickly turned their head around and saw a man with a black aura at his back. Juri shivering on Kris' sudden aura. Tao reached out to queeze her hand, giving her an indication to go with Kris. Letting go of their eyes that cannot be tamed. Juri went to Kris nervously. As she's near to Kris, he grabbed her. Both of them laggardly disappeared in Tao's vision.

Luhan: What happened? Where's Juri?
Tao: She's with Kris.
Luhan: WHAT?!
Tao: Yeah and I don't know what's with Kris. He's in a dark aura today.
Luhan: Pheww, I thought.... Okay. Let's go. Coach is waiting and he's ready to explode.

                 Here at the gym, Luhan and Tao arrived. Through the door, they could hear their coach's angry tone. Tao and Luhan took another nervous breath before opening the door.  The loud screeching coming from the door caught everyones attention inside the chaotic gym. The gaze of their angry coach caused Tao to gulp several times.

Coach: I think, you haven't heard about the news?
Tao: What news?
Coach: There is no reason for us to have a final match with exo k.
Tao: I know. We expected for this. Both of us exok and m were disqualified.
Coach: That's not the news.
Tao: Then, what?
Coach: They decided to merge k and m.
Tao: What? You must be kidding!
Luhan: He's not kidding, Tao.
Lay: We need to befriends with them.
Tao: This is unacceptable!
Coach: You don't have any choice. You must accept it.
Xiumin: Think of it, Tao. It's your chance to prove to everyone what you've got.
Chen: To achive your dream to win this yearly league, let's accept this proposal.

                  Every year in June there is a basketball game called 'The Match Up'. It's a game between the two schools who passed the semi finals of The Match Up. Both exo k and m passed the said semi finals. It's possible for them to merge since they're from the same school. As exok and m joined teams their opponent is going to be from the other school and probably come from the Seoul University.
                 

                  Seoul University has the strongest and most experienced basketball team. Last year, exo m was defeated by them. And now Tao is determind, they'll make sure they'll win over Seoul University's team with a name of SJ.

 

Posted: 140203 / 9:30 AM

Written by: Baeqchan

Note: Hi guys... omooo idk but sorry if this chapter is boring T^T heheheheeheh i hope you like the flow of the story ....... sorry for the wrong grammars! this is my first ever story that was written in English. mianheee... yesterday was DKFC2 all did was to sleep and update this fic. OTL it hurts that i wasn;t able to see btob, b.a.p, block b and suju m T^T apriince and a-jax too! T___________T okaaay