>> [05]

Back Off, She's Mine.

[05]

                  Today is the Wu Academy's year end festival. Everybody are all busy on their assigned booth. In their festival, everyone is invited. Students, non students, parents or even those who are outsiders. The festival is expected to be crowded. You'll see varities of booths like cafe, horror house, marriage booth, etc. Students are looking forward to the programs and games of this years festival.
                 

                  At Juri's section they unanimously voted for a cafe as their chosen booth . Running a cafe is more simple and easy to handle. They have some classmates who is into coffee and latte making, it's a benefit for them. Juri was assigned to be their mascot. With an inauspicious heart she accepted the responsibility. She went out from the girls locker room wearing her big panda mascot.

Yoonsu: Aigoooo! Juri-yah! keyeopta!
Juri: Yah! It's so hot inside! I can be a grilled meat!
Yoonsu: Hahahahahahaha... Goodluck! 
Juri: What's so funny?
Yoonsu: Errrr... you can be Tao oppa's wife.
Juri: What?
Yoonsu: Tao oppa is a panda!
Juri: Ugh. I'll go now. You're talking nonsense already.
Yoonsu: Seriously, you're so cute! See you later!
.............................   ..........   ...
                   Currently in his horrified look. Tao's waiting for his costume to arrive. His section chose horror house as their theme. He's really scared in this kind of stuff. Their room was filled with bloodcurdling figures, scent and background  music. Because of his fear he was assigned to advertise their section. Wearing a fake knife on his head with a bloody white shirt on, he went out from their terrifying classroom. 
                   

                    Maundering around the crowded school campus, Tao saw Juri's annoyance in her panda costume. Seeing her, abruptly made his lips formed into a glowing smile. Without any hesitation he called her. At first Juri frowned in doubt as she did not recognize Tao. Later, a bitsy giggle coming from when she recognized it was Tao. She continued her fecitious laugh. She find Tao, weird in his terrible outfit.

Tao: Why are you laughing?
Juri: Hahahaha... Because you look funny than scary.
Tao: I'm not scary?!
Juri: Yeah. *giggles*
Tao: Errrrr... I don't care if I don't look scary.
Juri: Really? 
Tao: Yeah.
Juri: Why don't you come with me?
Tao: Where are you going?
Juri: I want to go to your horror house.
Tao: What? No! 
Juri: Why? Are you scared?
Tao: Ahm... Sort of.
Juri: What? You do believe in ghost? Hahahahahaa....
Tao: Stop laughing. You can't blame me.
Juri: Let's go. I'll show you, they don't exist.
Tao: I'm not going. I'll just stay in here.
Juri: Oppa, they're just your classmates.
Tao: I know.
Juri: So? Ppali! What's to be scared about?
Tao: No, I'm not going.
Juri: Palli!
Tao: I can't go, seriously.
Juri: Hmmmmm. I thought you're brave, now.
Tao: What? *insert Tao with big eyes*
Juri: Yeah? What's wrong? 
Tao: Ah. Nothing.

                   At that moment, Tao surprisingly thought, Juri remembered him. A little happiness in his heart disappeared but he's still happy because Juri's making way for them to be together. In her big panda costume, Juri keeps on dragging the terrified Tao to the horror house.

Tao: Yahhhhh.
Juri: I wont talk to you forever if you're not going with me.
Tao: Are you blockmailing me?
Juri: A bit. *giggle*
Tao: Tss. How can you be so active?
Juri: I don't know either. As I know, I like it when you're around.
Tao: Really? Well me too.
Juri: What? Hahaha this is great.
                   

                  After some minutes, Juri and Tao arrived at the horror house. Tao gained his bravery awhile ago when Juri gave him a strong tap on his back that caused him to cough for several times. 
                 

                  They're now entering the horror house. Tao keeping his manly image as possible. He's been so embarassed infront of Juri because of his fear. Juri giving him courage makes him reminisce the past. Juri's still Juri even though she forgot alot of things in her past.

Juri: Are you still okay?
Tao: Yeah. Can't you see?
Juri: Just hold my hand, oppa. *smiles*

                   Tao held Juri's hand. Juri keeps laughing on Tao as he keeps on screaming like a baby girl. Tao's screeching scream is a very bad thing for his image, because he's known as a legend in their school for being a varsity player of Wu academy. Good thing it's really dark inside that the people can't see anything. Earlier when they entered the horror house, Juri placed the panda's head on Tao so people won't recognize him. In his nervious state, Tao is still happy because he can see that Juri's enjoying right now.

Tao: AHHHHHHHH!
Juri: Yah! Hahahaha our baby panda is scared.
Tao: Can I go back?
Juri: No, you can't.
Tao:  I can't really make it...
Juri: Come on, let's go.
Tao: Ahhhh huhuhuhuhu I can't huhuhuhuhu please please
                 

                     Juri cheerfully went out from the horror house. accompaniying the no life Huang Zitao, Juri didn't remove the panda's head off from him. Dragging him away from the horrifying place they went to the backyard of the school. They sat down on the green grass and she immediately removed the panda's head from his head.

Juri: Are you okay? Omoo I'm sorry you're really that scared.
Tao: Aniyo. It's okay.
Juri: I'll get some water.
Tao: Just stay by my side.
Juri: You need some water oppa.
Tao: Please.
Juri: Okay.
                   Juri got suprised the moment Tao hugged her tightly. Tao's warm hug make her body shiver. She felt safe in Tao's huge arms. She can hear Tao's heartbeat, it was like a music to her ears. It beats faster and faster as the time goes by.

Juri: Oppa?
Tao: What is it?
Juri: I can'......t bre...ath.e
Tao: Sorry. *removes his hug*
Juri: Were you that scared? I'm sorry.
Tao: It's okay. I should really need to strive fighting my fears.
Juri: You should but if you can't, don't force yourself.
Tao: Yeah but I'm doing this because a special someone asked me to do it.
Juri: Really? Who is she?
Tao: Well, I've known her years ago. We've met each other in the school because she saved me from the bullies. And we became friends but she left me and gave me a word that she'll comeback and want to see the stronger me.
Juri: Oh? That's very amusing. Where is she now by the way?
Tao: Ahm she came back but she doesn't know me anymore.
Juri: What? Why?
Tao: Because she had an amnesia.
Juri: What? She has amnesia too?
Tao: Yeah, are you going to believe me?
Juri: Ofcourse. The what?
Tao: She is actually you, Juri.

 

TBC

Posted: 140205

Written by: Baeqchan

Note: Hi guys! Hahahahaha I hope you like this update OTL.