>> [02]

Back Off, She's Mine.

[02]

 

                   In their taciturn dining area, Juri's eating her dinner with her parents, in doubt. She's trying so hard to remember Tao as his existence bothers her so much. There's something in her that tells, she knows Tao for so long. She felt that she had this affection for Tao in her past. Because of this matter,  she hesitantly asked her mom.

Juri: *stops from eating*

Juri's mom: What's wrong, swetie?

Juri's dad: Is there something wrong? Is your memory coming back?

Juri: Aniyo. I--- It's not that.

Juri's mom: What is it, sweetie?

Juri's dad: So?

Juri: I--Do I know someone before?

Juri's dad: Who?

Juri: Tao?

                  Just when her question came out from . It quickly made her parents cough for several times. Juri noticed her uneased parents exchanging glances at each other. She already knew they're hiding something from her with regards to Tao.

 

Juri's mom: No. I mean, we just heard that name. So, you didn't mention him before.

Juri's dad: Yeah. Your mom is right.

Juri's mom: Hehe *nervous*

Juri: Are you sure?

Juri's dad: Yes, sweetie.

Juri's mom: Now, continue eating.

.............................................................

 

                     It was a cozy night, Tao was walking in the street. He went to the recording studio that was owned by his friend, Sehun. When he's lonely he always visit Sehun's studio and record some songs for Juri. Tao can rap and sing, only few knew about it. He seems to improve himself. He can do some wushu too.

 

Sehun: Hyung, the finals is coming. why aren't you practicing.

Tao: I'm tired.

Sehun: Don't blame me if your team lose. *chuckled*

Tao: I won't.

Sehun: Just a friendly reminder, hyung. Don't make Juri the reason to your failure but make her as your insparation, okay?

Tao: I'll always keep that in mind.

Sehun: Good. Don't give up, hyung. Everything has a reason and it's always be a good one.

Tao: By the way, about Kris and Juri?

Sehun: I definitely expected this.

Tao: I'm sorry. I'm just curious.

Sehun: Well... please promise me you'll calm down.

Tao: I'll try if I can.

Sehun: Well...

                     Tao's phone rang unexpectedly. It made the nervous Oh Sehun to sigh and calm down. Tao quickly took his phone out of his pocket and give his excuse to Sehun. He answered it calmly.

 

Tao: Yeoboseyo?

Suho: Tao? Come here, now!

Tao: Suho hyung? Wae?!

Suho: They're fighting!

Tao: Who's fighting?

Suho: Exo k came in the gym and started a chaos, hurry-----

 

                     The line got cut and it made Tao so nervous. Sehun with a questionable face went near him and asked him what happened. Tao explained what Suho told him on the phone. As Sehun realized what's happening on the gym he quickly gave Tao a signal to wait outside because he's going to get his jacket in his room. Few seconds has passed Sehun saw Tao outside waiting for a cab.

Tao: We need to hurry.

Sehun: I know. We need to stop them.

Tao: If something happens to my members. I don't know what to do with Kris hyung.

Sehun: You're calling him hyung, now?

Tao: It accidentally slipped from my mouth.

Sehun: Okay. You said so.

 

                      They both run out from the recording studio and took a taxi. The taxi filled with tension. Both Sehun ang Tao were on their phones, texting their members. They're both expecting for a reply from atleast one of the members, but no message appeared in their phones. Unexpectedly the road became traffic. Tao cannot retain his unexplained emotions, he went out from the taxi and run. Anxious Sehun was surprised to Tao's unexpected action. Sehun immediately took his wallet and took some won and gave it to the thoughless driver. Giving him a word "Keep the change" he run off and chased Tao.

 

Sehun: We shouldn't be calling the police.

Tao: Yeah. It'll get more complicated and there's a possibility we'll get disqualified.

 

                     As soon as they arrive, they run towards the gym and a total chaos greeted them. Balls all over the place. A total of ten men inside, some are injured. Suho with a scratch on his lip run to Tao and Sehun.

 

Suho: You're late. *panting*

Tao: I'm sorry, hyung. What happened?

Lay: THEY COME HERE AND STARTED GRABBING US!

Kris: Atlast. Seeing you again, Zitao. *smirk*

Sehun: Hyung! *went to Kris*

 

                      Tao had enough of Kris since the beginning. Kris is a bastard kind of person but he's good too. Kris is also vulnerable inside despite of getting everything he wants. Tao punched him as Kris headed to him. Sehun trying to pull Kris away from Tao, while Suho doing the same on Tao. Everything became chaotic. Not too later, the security guards caught them and made them stop. Exo k and m lined up. Both of their coaches were called. They're being scolded infront of each other.

 

Exok coach: YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINGKING? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THESE?

Baekhyun: Offcourse we know.

Exok coach: Then what is this? Did you even know that, if the head of the match up will know about this, you'll get disqualified from the tournament?

Chanyeol: Sorry, hyung. We're drunk.

Exok coach: Yeah. Drunk. That's a good reason. Kris! You're the leader!

Kris: I'm not sorry, hyung.

Exok coach: Your pride.

Chanyeol: Let's go. *Grabbing Kris*

Exok coach: Go home and get rest! I'll talk to you all tomorrow! Arraseo?

 

                      Injuried exo k went home first. Dumbfounded exo m remained in their positions.

 

Exom coach: Suho, you're the team captain. Why did you allow all of this to happen?

Lay: They insulted ---

Exom couch: Am I asking you, Lay shi?

Lay: Aniyo.

Suho: I'm sorry, hyung. This wont happen again.

Exom coach: I really don't think that would happen as this chaos was already reported to the head of the basketball tournament. The match up.

Tao: What do you mean?

Exom coach: You all will get suspended and disqualified. Worst you'll be kick out from the team.

Tao: NO! WE HAVE A PROOF! IT'S EXO M'S FAULT! THEY'RE THE ONE WHO WENT IN HERE AND START A FIGHT!

Exom coach: I don't know.

 

                     Everyone sigh in disbelief. Cheerful Juri was on her way to the gym when she saw exo m with injuries on their faces. Her eyes got widened. Questions all over her mind. Running over to exom in shocked.

Juri: Omo! Ottoke? What happened?

Exom coach: It's nothing serious.

Juri: But they have bruises all over their faces and it's nothing serious?

Suho: Juri, you shouldn't be in here.

 

                     All the people inside the gym has the same expression of 'O.O'

Tao: Juri?

Lay: Noona!

Juri: I'll get some medicine! I'll be back.

 

                       Juri went out from the gym and headed to the clinic. It was close but she found a way to open it. After several minutes she found a hair clip. Deforming the clip and she opened the door and took the first aid kit. She arrived in the gym instantly.

 

Suho: Take care of Tao, we'll just go outside.

Tao: Hyung?

Suho: We'll be back when it’s our turn.

Juri: Are you okay? Omo, you had a cut on your lip.

Tao: Ahh. It hurts.

Juri: Who did this to you? I’ll go kick his . *chuckled*

Tao: No, thanks. I’ll do it instead. *smiles*

 

                     While Juri’s treating Tao’s wounds, she can’t avoid herself from starring at him. His long nose, which makes him look manlier. She tried her best not to look at him more but she can’t help it. Tao is in his awkward state. He doesn’t know how to approach her. He can’t say something. It was all stuck in his tongue.

Juri/Tao: Can I ask you something?

Juri: Aww, okay. You go first.

Tao: No, Go on.

Juri: Errrr.. okay. Ahmmm... do I know you before? Sorry ahm I totally forgot everything in my past so...

Tao: Yeah, we know each other.

Juri: Why didn’t you tell me?

Tao: We were seeing each other occasionally.

Juri: Ooops. Hahahahaha.

Tao: I miss your smile. *whispers*

Juri: Did you say something?

Tao: Yeah. I was asking what are you doing outside in this hour, huh?

Juri: I don’t know. My feet bring me here.

 

Posted: 140131 / 4:24

Written by: Baeqchan

Note: I don't know. I hope you like my story! Hahahaha... I'm done watching ep 10 of exo's showtime and I'll tell you honestly it's so hard for me to imagine a hot and manly Zitao anymore lol hahaha he's so cute in ep 10. I swear! XD