Chapter 26 :)

My Secret Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINES! ^^ 

SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY... 

HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU :)

Baozi Loveeee ♥

**************************************************************************************************

Eunbyul’s POV

I bumped into someone and when I looked up it was VIXX’s N. I was astonished my cheeks turning crimson red as he smiled as I remembered their performance earlier which made me had this little crush on him. I was about to say something when sehun suddenly came out of nowhere and dragged me. “Yah, what’s taking you so long? We’ve been waiting for you” He said as he bowed to N, I also bowed to N as he smirked at me.

---

2 days before my birthday, I’ve been busy preparing for things. Since appa knew that I was and forever will be a fangirl, he wants to hold a mini concert just for me. Don’t get me wrong, I’m one of the audiences not the performer. Sometimes I think my father’s not normal, who would gift her daughter a private concert on her birthday? And to be exact, different famous people would perform just for me. I was against the idea at first but my father insisted.

I sighed as I looked at the stage plan, it was pretty simple and nice. There’s a mini ramp at the center connecting the 1st and 2nd stage. The mini-concert will be held at SM Buiding’s rooftop, pretty classic isn’t it? EXO left today, they’re on their way to beijing right now for a schedule but they promised that they’ll be back before my birthday party or should I say mini concert.

I was feeling burdened, making all these idols perform just for me really is a privilege I want to do something for them too. So I asked Daeun to help me. I want to perform for them, for my idols and most importantly to my appa. I want to surprise him.

After checking the event plan for my birthday, I hurriedly went to the rehearsal studio where Daeun will help me with my surprise performance. I was panting as I opened the studio door. I instantly froze when I saw who daeun was with. None other than my ultimate crush LEE TAE MIN!

Wide eyed, I went near them as I bowed. My eyes are fixed at Taemin.”I asked taemin oppa for help in dancing” Daeun suddenly said as I just nodded. “Hello eunbyul! Nice to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter