Chapter 23 :)

My Secret Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s POV

Two months had passed still no news from Jieun. I’m relieved that she left but I still feel guilty about it I don’t know why. I’m also thankful that she left ‘because me and soojung (Krystal) got back together again. But something’s bothering me. That last text she had sent me before she disappeared.

*I’ll become a better person, so watch out! Goodbye Kim Jong In*

I shrugged the thought as I prepared myself for my date with soojung.

---

Eunbyul POV

Why did I even agree to this?! Urgh! Now the whole country knows that I’m Lee Soo Man’s daughter. I hissed as I looked at the newspaper in front of me. The headline says “SM ENTERTAINMENT’S OWNER LEE SOO MAN FINALLY FOUND HIS LONG LOST DAUGHTER WHO’S SET TO HAVE HER BIRTHDAY NEXT WEEK”

I called my appa and asked why did the media knew about that, he just said “sorry” as he slipped his tongue when he was talking to his business partners. He was just too excited for my birthday causing the whole country to know my Real Identity.

Various pictures of me were uploaded online, at school, at my previous work and even pictures of me outside SM Building. Sometimes I’m even wondering how and when those pictures of me were took.

I need to worry about this now but I need to cheer for Daeun today. Finally, after how many years, Daeun will debut as a member of the New Girl Group 2EYES. I’m so happy and proud for her. But I have this one problem… HOW?! How will I go to Music Bank now! So many people want to talk to me right now, different Medias are waiting for me to have an exclusive interview. I didn’t know being Lee Soo Man’s daughter could be frustrating.

I was pacing back and forth, thinking of a way on how I can get there without being noticed when suddenly someone knocked on my door. I opened it, it was sehun. “Do you need anything?” I asked sehun “Today’s Daeun’s debut, won’t you come?”

“I will come! Definitely! No doubt!” I exclaimed, but I don’t know how. 

Sehun chuckled, “I still can’t imagine you’re Lee Soo Man’s daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter