Chapter 12 :)

My Secret Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbyul Pov

I woke up having a serious hangover. My head hurts like hell. It feels like It was gonna crack anytime soon. I looked at the clock and saw that it’s already 9:40am. I can’t remember anything, I just remember EXO partying with us last night, then we had a few drinks and everything was plain blur. I don’t even know how I get to my bed. Daeun and Jieun were sleeping beside me on the same bed. I was at the middle.

I don’t want to wake them up yet so I went to the kitchen first and and was planning to prepare some breakfast. The whole living room was a mess. It’s like war has been set there last night. Cans everywhere, Bottles, spoiled snacks, plastic and everything you can’t even imagine. Luckily there’s no vomit in there.

*Ding Dong~* I heard the doorbell, I fixed myself first before opening the door. I saw Xiumin, Chen and D.O. I bowed at them. “We’re here to help with the cleaning, also D.O. cooked something for the three of you” Xiumin said as D.O. was handing the food. “It’s onion soup, It can help you with your hangover, if you had one” D.O. Said smiling “Thank You so much, you shouldn’t have bothered cooking for us your concern is enough” I said as I bowed again I was covering my mouth while speaking, ‘cause you know, morning breath.

I let them in and asked them to sit first. Despite being messy, the sofa on the living room is still fine. After all, we didn’t really use that last night. we were all sitting on the floor. “Woah! Hyung you really did some mess here last night, Look at all that mess!” D.O. blurted talking to Xiumin. “Can’t help it, maknae line was here last night” Xiumin said. “I’m really sorry ‘bout this, we’ll help with the cleaning” he said to me “It’s okay, I’ll just go wash up first and we’ll start the cleaning” I said as I went to the wash room.

After washing up, I saw Daeun and JiEUn going out of the room. They were shocked upon seeing the two. Or should I say, they were shocked ‘cause Xiumin and D.O. saw their Just-woke-up-still-yawning face.

“Ah, kyungsoo oppa, why are you here? And minseok oppa too?” Daeun asked. Jieun just bowed at the two.

“We’re here to help with the cleaning, Kyungsoo made some soup for all of you” Xiumin Answered “Ohh” Daeun just nodded in agreement

After washing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter