Chapter 15 :)

My Secret Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbyul’s POV

It was a Saturday. Jieun dragged me to attend EXO’s fanmeeting. Luckily our manager in the café approved our one day leave.  She wants to surprise Jongin. As a good friend, I supported her. We dressed up pretty normal but we wear caps and mask so EXO won’t notice us. It will be a surprise actually. We were seated at the third row waiting for EXO to arrive. We were spazzing about random things when fans suddenly started screaming, it means EXO had arrived.

They greeted as a group then started introducing themselves individually. “Hello everyone, I’m EXO’s oldest Brother, Xiumin!” I chuckled at his introduction, he looks so cute. I looked at Jieun and her eyes are fixed on Jongin. I nudged her, giving her a teasing look. “What?” she asked confused. “He’ll melt” I told her. She blushed. After EXO’s individual introductions, they took their prospective seats and the fansigning started.

People at the first row were the first ones to go. They were asked to line up properly so that the fansigning can go fast and smooth. Photos are not allowed once you’re already facing EXO, so the only chance fans can take their photo is when they’re waiting for their turn at their seat. I saw Jieun snap a few photos, mostly Jongin’s photos. She smiled satisfied at the pictures she took. I let her do her own thing as I observe EXO and their fanservice. They look dazzling with that Blue uniform they are wearing righ now.

1st row finished, now’s the time for the second row. EXO gave the same amount of fanservice as they signed everyone’s albums. Now it’s time for us to go up there and had our albums signed. Its thirds row’s turn. “Hello! You look familiar” Chen eyed me as he smiled as I pull my mask upwards and lowered my cap. I simply bowed at him without saying anything. Jieun is just right behind me. She did the same when Chen tried to talk to her. “Weird, you two really look familiar” I heard chen said lowly

After that, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baek, Tao, Suho, Kris, D.O., Lay signed my album respectively, Sehun, kai and xiumin was seated at the far end. I approache sehun first. I lowered my head as he signed my album. “Don’t hide, I know you” sehun murmured. I looked at him as he passed the album back to me. *Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter