Chapter 24 :)

My Secret Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbyul’s POV

After I visited Daeun at their waiting room, I texted Minseok oppa and told him that I’ll be going to the audience seat now. At first he doesn’t want me to got their but I insisted since the view from the audiences’ area is much better than backstage. I also want to cheer for Daeun and EXO so I prepared my silver light stick.

I sat at the second row, luckily no one noticed me yet but I heard some fans murmuring things about me. I pulled my cap down as I pulled my mask up to cover my face even more. “OMG! EXO’s comeback today, OMG! I’ve waited for ages already!!” I heard one girl squealed “Yeah, me too. Finally the wait is over, and we’ll witness their comeback later!! OMG!!” Her friend replied I smiled knowing that EXO already gained a lot of popularity. During MAMA era, EXO’s popularity was great but not as huge as this. I am somewhat proud of them as their friend.

After a few minutes the lights dimmed, “PRE-RECORDING IN THREE MINUTES” a staff shouted signaling us to prepare. The pre recording started various Idols had performed already. Then suddenly Daeun came out with her group. “Annyeonghaseyo, we’re 2EYES! It’s our debut stage for today, please anticipate our performance” Hyangsook said, 2EYES’ Leader. They bowed and started their performance. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6tLOCQ53E)

Their performance was really great, they had this powerful dance steps and all. Also power vocals like Daeun. I was really impressed and to top all of that, the song was sung live. I was so proud of daeun that smiled at her widely. Even though I know she won’t see me, still I game my best smile. A proud smile to be exact. All her efforts and hard work has finally paid off! Seeing daeun on stage, I was starstruck. *Wow, daeun really is good! She deserves this!* I told myself proudly. After a few minutes 2EYES’ performance ended. They bowed as they thanked everyone who cheered for them.

After 2EYES, few more artists had performed such as the rookie group BTS and Vampire-like group VIXX. They’re really good! I gained a little crush on VIXX’s Leader N as I watched their performance. After few more performance by other artists, finally! The most awaited comeback! EXO’s comeback is next. The 12 of them went to the stage a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter