Chapter 21 :)

My Secret Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know you guys are also being attached to Jongin and Jieun lately (LIKE ME ><) I feel the same way too haha.

But I have other plans for them ^^ Watch out.

Please Enjoy this chapter~ Baozi Loveeeee ♥♥♥

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

EUNBYUL's POV
*Thanks for everything eunbyul, no matter what, you're forever my bestfriend. Thank you for everything.* I was reading jieun's message to me almost a thousand time now.

I'm so frustrated right now. I've already called her cousin who she lived with but she also doesn’t know where jieun is. She told me jieun simply packed her bags and left. I also called Jieun's parents and they told me they don't also know where she is but jieun called them before telling them not to worry about her 'cause she's perfectly fine.
I don't know what's happening, Jieun is like the sister I never had, I've known her for ages already.

"Yah! Lee Jieun, where exactly are you, you just disappeared! I hate you! You left me alone here. What should I do now" I hopelessly muttered. I've already called jongin, and he also doesn't know where jieun is. And it seems like he also doesn't care.

Last time I saw her was after Minseok and Luhan's futsal match. And It's been 2 days since that day. She didn't even bid her farewell at our part time job or even in school.

I'm at my apartment now, just got hime from school. I didn't come to work 'cause I'm so down today. I miss jieun so bad. She's always there everytime i need her. I decided to call minseok oppa hoping he's not busy at this time.

"Yoboseyo" He answered "Are you busy now oppa?"

"Nope, today's not that hectic, our schedule has ended already but we need to visit BWCW store first before going home" he answered  "Something's wrong baby?" He asked

"I missed jieun" I blurted "Aww, I'm pretty sure jieun had a good reason why she left" he said assuring me "You're always so concern about her, I know jieun's like your sister but maybe there are some things she can't tell you yet... Just be patient baby, everything's gonna be alright"

"You're right oppa, maybe I'm just too protective about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter