Let's Do This

Them Undercover Babes

Jiho walked into his and UKwon's new apartment they had to live for their new case. They grunted and carried in their bags, throwing it onto their separate beds.

 

"Yah, shouldn't there be people to carry our things for us?" Jiho asked. "Well, are you a rich person who loves being independent?" UKwon asked throwing himself on his bed.

 

Jiho glanced at him and exhaled, walking outside the small balcony to look at the view of the stores that were around.

 

"Yah... what's with this view? It's not... even nice..." Jiho said then looked to the side, seeing a young lady cleaning the outside door window of the room beside them.

 

He smirked and walked back in, closing the door and wondering when UKwon's men will get here for their make over.

 

UKwon sat up in bed and sighed, looking at Jiho.

 

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

 

"They're here." UKwon said with happiness then chuckled and went to open the door.

 

 

"Someone called for assistance?" Kyung asked walking in with his assistant, Ahn Jaehyo. Jiho looked over and scoffed, sitting on his bed.

 

"Yah, I'm excited for this." Jiho said. Kyung looked at him and smirked. "Trust me. After what I and my dear assistant Jaehyo do to you, you'll be amazed." He said then opened his packet of his luggages.

 

Jiho and UKwon exclaimed and gasped in shock, seeing all the different sizes of rubber mounds under one of the large suitcase.

 

They looked at each other then at their chest and crossed their arms in front of them.

 

"Omo," they mumbled with fear.

 

 

UKwon was the first to go, so Jiho walked to the balcony to relieve his mind real quick.

 

He couldn't take it when he saw Kyung and them doing that to UKwon. Even though he has to do it, he doesn't want to gain s. No. He's not a freaken GIRL!!!

 

 

"Are you okay, sir?"

 

Jiho looked over to the next room and saw the same girl earlier peeking at her from the balcony with a white towel in her hand.

 

The smile on her face was so angelic, Jiho coughed and forced out a smile.

 

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." He said then sat up straight. She chuckled and nodded.

 

Such a soothing chuckle. How can any chuckle be so adorable?

 

"I'm Woo Jiho." He told her his name. She smiled and looked back at him. "Son Jisun. I work here. I clean the rooms..." she told him. He smiled and nodded.

 

"Nice to meet you." He said. "You too..." she said then went back to work.

 

 

 

"Jiho!! It's YOUR turn!!"

 

Jiho exhaled and walked back inside after waving to Jisun.

 

She's cute. Really cute... If only he-

 

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Jiho widened his eyes with shock at the sight of UKwon who had on a wig that looked like it was his OWN hair.

 

He was dressed in a dress with a black leather jacket on. Jaehyo was still putting make up on him and oh my Jiho thought he was REALLY a girl.

 

"YAH!!" Jiho exclaimed in shock.

 

UKwon flipped his hair to the side as he turned his head over to look at Jiho. He blinked his eyes multiple times and smiled with his hand under his cheek.

 

"Annyeong... Woo Jinam oppa!!" UKwon said with a girly chuckle. Jiho's blank face made UKwon know how much of a beauty he really must have been.

 

"Seems like I did a good job." Kyung said pursing his lips together.

 

"Yah, you should come and feel my 's'. They feel so real." UKwon said standing up and sticking his chest out to Jiho who backed away and looked to the side.

 

"No. I'm good." Jiho said then went over to Kyung to get ready to check out which wig will fit Jiho more.

 

"Yah, how do you even do that?" Jiho said with a scoff while Kyung fixed on a long and wavy wig onto Jiho.

 

Kyung tightened it around Jiho's head to make sure it wouldn't fall. He measured Jiho's chest and placed a whole new chest to Jiho.

 

"Oh my goodness... I never thought I'd live life as a man AND a woman in this life." He said closing his eyes and turning away from his own chest.

 

Kyung smudged it onto Jiho's body and smoothly strapped it onto his back, slapping Jiho's chest.

 

"YAH!" Jiho exclaimed while Kyung chuckled and pulled out a dress, throwing it to Jiho.

 

"Make sure to put on a bra and first, yeah?" Kyung said then went to clean up his things.

 

Jaehyo looked at Jiho and chuckled.

 

"Looks like you're ready to go?" He said then Jiho rolled his eyes and walked over. UKwon chuckled and covered his mouth, seeing how ugly of a girl Jiho was.

 

"Yah, seems like I'm the more beautiful one here." He said crossing his arms in front of him. "Shut up and go put on your heels." Jiho said with a glare then sat down while Jaehyo put some makeup on him.

 

 

 

 

"Aish, so tired." Jisun said patting her shoulders. She groaned and walked out of the room she just cleaned with a yawn.

 

Suddenly, her yawn broke when she saw two tall and young ladies walking out of the room which she just met Jiho at .

 

"What the heck?" She asked, watching as the two ladies slapped each other's arm and chuckled, walking away from her. She tilted her head and thought to herself.

 

"So....  Woo Jiho's a playboy?" She mumbled with disgust, not believing that she just told her name to a playboy earlier.

 

A/N: Heyyo!! Here's my second chapter!! How is it coming along?? I hope it's pretty good... :/

So, of course Jisun thought wrong of Jiho.... hahaha.... but it's just for a laugh... ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~