Taking Advantage

Them Undercover Babes

Jiho and Jisun sat on the bed on top of Jiho and their Hotel room and laughed, talking about things.

 

"And soo," Jiho said in a girly voice, a hand to his chest. He rolled his eyes and looked at Jisun again.

"He DARES, come to me and ask me if I was single!" He said. Jisun gasped and widened her eyes, laughing. "Yah, what did you do?" She asked. "Girl, I did what I do best. I said straight up I was taken. Boy can't handle a hot mess like me. He was fugly too!" Jiho said snapping in the air with attitude all over the place.

"I can't believe he would have the guts to even come ask you that though." Jisun said then took a deep breath. "Well, it's what they say, being gorgeous is a crime." Jiho said as Jisun laughed.

 

Sighs. She was so beautiful.

 

"But yeah, ever since people knew I was gay, they stopped hanging out with me. That's why I was scared to tell you. Because you might not want to me my friend." Jiho said trying to make her pity him. Jisun scoffed and gently slapped his shoulder.

"Honestly, I LOVE gay guys. We usually connect a lot more than usual guys." She said rolling her eyes. Jiho smirked but scoffed and smacked his lips.

"So, did you still want to go hang out with me later on tonight?" He asked. "Of course!" Jisun said happily.

 

Oh yeah. Got her now. ^_^

 

 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came UKwon. He had some breakfast in his hand along with a coffee in the other.

 

"Oh, UKwon! You're back!" Jiho said cat walking to him, and wrapping an arm around his shoulder. UKwon looked at him with confusion and then at Jisun.

 

"I'm so sorry that I didn't even know you two were... gay." Jisun said. Jiho looked at UKwon with widened eyes while UKwon looked at him with a 'wtf' look.

"Yes, we don't really like to talk about it to the public because you know how the world judges gay men nowadays. But ok, you should get back to work. I'll talk to you later, girl!" Jiho said pushing Jisun outside.

He closed the door and looked at UKwon who was still holding the food and coffee in his hand, confusion written all over his face.

 

"Uh, since when was I.... gay?" He finally asked. Jiho chuckled nervously and spoke in his normal voice.

 

"Dude, that girl is fine as heck! I had to lie to her that we were gay cause she saw our girl clothes. I couldn't blow our cover." Jiho said sitting on the couch again. "And... why must it be cause we're gay?" Ukwon asked setting the food and coffee down.

"Well, what else do you have in mind?" Jiho asked. "Like, they're my wife's. And she was here with her friend but they went out so we're here for the time being?" UKwon asked taking out a sandwich he got.

Jiho looked away and sighed.

"Damn. I could've said that." He said scratching his head. "Oh, well, I already made her like me anyways. So that's fine with me."

"Yeah... but she thinks you're gay." UKwon said with a chuckle. "And....? The more reason to take advantage of it. I mean, girl," Jiho said sitting Ukwon and him down on the couch.

"Don't you know what women are capable of doing in front of gay men?" Jiho asked widening his eyes. UKwon scrunched up his eyebrows and shook his head.

"They change in front of men. They shower in front of men. And they are the most vulnerable. They wear booty shorts like they're hanging out with their girlfriends. And they can go braless for all whoever cares!" Jiho said.

"Yeah, and they also have the worst menstrual cycle with their gay friend. You're gonna have to deal with a lot of annoying . Take this from a guy who's married to his wife for two years, and dating for 4 years." UKwon said shaking his head.

Jiho thought to himself and his lips.

"I'll take my chances." Jiho said with a smile. "Be my guest." UKwon said, knowing he'll regeret it.

 

 

 

"No movement." Jiho said in the casino room, dressed in his girl outfit and watching their suspect, Lim Jong Guk. He had an earpiece on, talking to UKwon who was standing on the other side of the room, pretending to grab some punch. He looked around and sipped his drink.

 

"Possibly 5 bodyguards inside. Unsure amount outside." UKwon said.

 

"We need to get a look at the clothes so we can have proof, Kwon." Jiho said gently touching his ear. "How are we gonna do that?" UKwon asked.

Jiho thought to himself and his lips. He suddenly smirked and stood up straight.

 

"Watch and learn, Yunah," Jiho said, calling UKwon by his girl name.

 

Jiho walked towards Lim Jong Guk, with his five bodyguards eyeing him. Jiho flipped his hair back and smirked his y smirk, cat walking his best in his heels, although he almost tripped. He fixed his clothes and stood in front of the bodyguards who stopped him.

 

Lim Jong Guk looked at Jiho and smirked, touching his lips.

 

"Get your filthy hands off of me. I need to speak to that handsome man right there." Jiho said in his girl voice, pointing seductively at Lim Jongguk.

 

"Let her through."

 

Jiho glared at the men and then looked at Lim Jongguk and smiled, sitting beside him.

 

"So, the famous Lim Jongguk. What are you doing here?" Jiho asked.

 

UKwon watched them from a distance and scoffed at Jiho's annoying preppy self.

 

"Just enjoying some time off before my show tonight." Jongguk said. "Well, I was just," Jiho said fiddling with his tie, "wondering if you were accepting any more models. My best friend and I want to help you." Jiho said.

"Well, I AM looking. But are you two experienced?" Jongguk asked. Jiho scoffed and placed a hand to her chest. "Word? We're more than experienced. We're born to model." He said then stood up, showing Jongguk his poses.

 

UKwon covered his head with a hand in shame.

"Oh my goodness. Seriously Ji." He mumbled to himself.

 

Jongguk chuckled and pulled Jiho's arm to sit him down again.

"Well, you're pretty good. Is your friend as good as you?" He asked. Jiho smacked his lips. "She isn't as good as me, but she'll do. I'll train her."

 

"What?" UKwon exclaimed with a scoff at Jiho's lie.

 

"Meet me at the show place 5pm sharp." Lim Jongguk said. Jiho exhaled and laid his head on Jongguk's shoulder. "Well, you're so handsome and kind. My friend and I won't EVER let you down." Jiho said touching his chest, purposely leaving an earpiece in his suit pocket so UKwon and him and hear him.

 

"We'll see you then!" Jiho said getting up and blowing a kiss to Jongguk before he walked away, trying to stick his out to draw more attention. He fixed his hair and his dress and held a hand out while walking off.

 

"And THAT, my friend, is how you get things done." Jiho said with a smirk, eyeing guys as he walked past them and noticed them looking at her.