The Lying Truth

Them Undercover Babes

A/N: Hello everyone! Well, it's been a very long while, hasn't it? I'm so sorry. These may sound like excuses to youguys, but I just want to explain why I've been MIA for so long. My ex-boyfriend of one year broke up with me on our anniversary, so I was an emotional wreck for a while, but I'm better now. Not long after that, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. So I've been battling with trying to work from jobs to jobs to provide for my siblings and parents while going to Doctor's appointments with my mother as well. She's doing a lot better now, so I'm back and doing my best to update again. Again, I'm sorry for leaving you all without updating youguys on anything, but I'm back now. I'll do my best to update as much as I can. Thank you to all who stood by my side and are patient with me. Those who left, I'm sorry and I totally understand.

Read the previous chapter(s) if you need to refresh.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiho woke up from his dream and sat up in bed.

"What. The. Heck?" He spoke with his morning face on. "Yah, UKwon!" He yelled. UKwon came out of the restroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"What is it? Oh my goodness, your morning face is horrible!" UKwon said then continued brushing his teeth.

"Dude, I just had the craziest dream. I dreamt that we were taken hostage." Jiho said. "Were the guys cute?" UKwon joked around, posing as a girl with his hand on his hip.

"I don't remember. But let's just lie and say he was Song Joongki cute so my dream will look better." Jiho said. " Haha, so what happened?" UKwon asked.

"They took us to go be models. We were assigned to walk on the walkway." Jiho said then got up and posed as a girl getting ready to walk on the walkway.

"Yah, I can totally picture us." UKwon said catwalking from the bathroom door to the window with his toothbrush still in his mouth. "Aint nobody got a walk like mine." He said flipping his invisible hair behind his shoulder.

"I can do it better!" Jiho said showing off his moves. They both laughed and showed off who was better. "Yah, I feel like I want Kyung to come back and make my s bigger." Jiho said walking over to use the bathroom.

"Ugh, it takes too long. Too much money. I need to save to buy my baby girl something nice." UKwon said. "Yah, how has she been handling things without you there?" Jiho asked. UKwon shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine I think. She hasn't had any bad temper or anything. Thank goodness she had her period already." UKwon said. "Yah, it must be nice to have a wife." Jiho said flushing the toilet and washing his hands.

"It gets tiring from time to time, but gotta find someone who'll take the time to be patient with you and love you unconditionally." UKwon said.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah" Jiho mumbled rolling his eyes. "Yah, suit yourself." UKwon said walking back to the bathroom.

"Ain't nobody ever gonna be able to handle a hot mess like me." Jiho said with a hand out, catwalking to the bed again. "Yah, let's go to the gym later after work." Jiho asked.

"I'm too tired." UKwon said rinsing his mouth, patting it dry. "Yah, I'm gonna go get some coffee and make my morning call to my love. You want something?" He continued. Jiho motioned for him to go away.

"Go, go. I'm gonna go back to sleep." Jiho said. "Yah, don't oversleep. We got duty." UKwon said then walked out. Jiho groaned and stuffed himself under the comfortable blanket.

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

The knocks woke him up from his once again sleep, making him groan in irritance.

"Room service!" The voice of a young women spoke behind the door. Jiho exhaled and ruffled with his hair.

"Come in." He said through a yawn. He laid back down in his sleep and groaned.

"Hello, I'm Son Jisun. Your friend earlier ordered room service and told me to bring it in before he got back." She said.

Jiho widened his eyes and sat up in his sleep.

"Son Jisun! Do you remember me?" He asked. "Oh, Woo Jiho!" She said with a smile, pointing a finger at him. He chuckled and got off the bed.

"Sorry, I'm still in my morning face." He told her scratching his head. "It's okay." She said then thought back to the two girls she saw yesterday walking out of the hotel room. She quickly looked away.

"Okay, well, is there anything I can help you with?" She asked professionally. "No. Um, actually. Yes. Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and in her lips.

"I'm not allowed to go out with customers." She told him. He scoffed. "Well what time are you off?" He asked. "Um, around 6pm?" She asked unsure.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Since you're not working, I'm not your customer, right?" He asked her with a smile. "Don't you... already have girlfriends though? You and your friend?" She asked. Jiho scrunched up his brows and thought to himself.

"N-no. Well, my friend has a wife," Jiho said, making Jisun's eyes widened. That must mean his friend is cheating on his wife!

"And I don't have anyone." He finished. She scoffed in disbelief and walked off. Jiho looked at her with confusion.

"Y-yah, what's wrong? Was it something I said?" He asked. She glared at him. "I don't appreciate people coming to places like this JUST to play with girls one after another." She said then walked off. Jiho looked at her in confusion and scoffed.

"What does THAT mean?" He asked. Jisun looked at him and sighed. "I saw two women walking out of THIS room a couple of days ago. Two very pretty and tall women." She told him.

Jiho thought to himself and reminded himself he never had any women in the room.

**LIGHT BULB DING!!**

"Ahh!! That's not what you think it is!" He told her with a smile. She scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her. "Okay, then what is it?" She asked him.

"You're not gonna believe it if I tell you." Jiho said with a serious expression on. She widened her eyes. "Try me." She told him.

Jiho smiled and walked over to the drawer, opening it and showing her the girl outfits and undergarments he had with him. Jisun watched in slight fear.

"So... what does that explain?" She asked. "These are mine and my buddy's." He said. Jisun's face got more confused.

"Youguys have clothes saved for girls youguys pick up?" She asked. "No. I told you. My buddy's got a wife." He explained again. "Mhmm?" She said.

"You see, these are our clothes." He told her again, trying to think of what to say to make her understand.

"So... youguys like dressing around in girl clothes? Are-" Jisun gasped and widened her eyes.

"Oh my goodness. You two are gay!" She resulted covering . Jiho widened his eyes and shook his head.

"No, no!! Oh no, we're perfectly straight. You see, these are ours. But- not like that. We're-" He tried to explain, but he couldn't let her know they were undercover. He took a deep breath and smacked his lips.

Well, girls love gay men. And since he can't tell her he's an undercover cop, there was only one thing for him to do.

"Yes. We're gay." He told her.

 

A/N: Hey again everyone! I hope this chapter was entertaining to you all!

I know it was short, but I have more surprising chapters in stored for the future,

so please stay updated and I'll do my best to make the long wait worth it!

Thank you for reading and supporting me! You'll all be blessed! <3