Beauties

Them Undercover Babes

**Remember that they're already changed into girls**

 

As 4Minute's "Crazy" played in the background all over the casino, Jiho and UKwon walked down the hallway like models at a Victoria Secret Walkway. Jiho squinted his eyes and flipped his hair while UKwon was just in his straight face, trying to impress..... someone...

They passed through the front door and put on a pose, Jiho's hands on his hips. 

"Let's get this party startedm Kwonnie..." He said with a smirk then walked towards the lottery machines.

 

"Let's DO THIS!!!!!" Jiho yelled loudly, pulling down the handle to a lottery machine at a Casino. He laughed hysterically for no reason and UKwon just stood there, embarrassed and ashamed.

"Yah, let's go!! We're on a mission!! Not to play at a Casino!" He whispered. Jiho scoffed and flipped his hair, 

"Yah, take a breather, will you? You need some time off once in a while..." Jiho said then almost tripped on his heels. "AHH!! Yah, these things!" He grunted and slapped the heel then took a deep breath while he stood upstraight again. He glanced at an open spot and gasped, looking away.

"W-what..?" UKwon asked about to look over, but Jiho stopped him and smiled. UKwon widened his eyes and looked around. "Y-yah... you're scaring me with that look..." He said.

Jiho sighed and relaxed himself. He coughed and fixed his hair and his dress he had on. He looked back over at where he was looking at earlier and gave out a  seductive look.

"We're being checked out..." Jiho said then in his tummy and smirked at the guy that was looking at them earlier. UKwon looked behind them and scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Word....." UKwon said then started posing too, flipping his hair back and everything.

"Yes, I'm beautiful," Jiho said trying to act seductive. UKwon was too but then after seeing Jiho, he just wanted to gag. He slapped Jiho's s and smacked his lips. 

"Stop it."

"Yah! Don't EVER! EVER slap these beauties..." Jiho said fixing them. UKwon rolled his eyes and-

"Hello there ladies..."

Jiho and UKwon froze, looking at each other with the "what-should-I-do" face. Jiho gulped and courageously turned around to face the man.

 

"Yes Mr-" Jiho widened his eyes and looked up, seeing that the man was taller than him by at least almost 2 feet.

"Hey y, you two got any guardians?" The man asked. "We're here together," UKwon said pulling Jiho towards him.

"Oh... even better..." the man said then motioned for two of his men to come over. "Take these two ladies out for a meal, will ya... they must be hungry." The man said then two of the men that came over each took Jiho and UKwon.

"Let's go." They said. "But, we're still playing games here..." Jiho said with a slight chuckle, pointing to the machine he was at. UKwon released his hands and motioned "no".

"It's okay hunny... we've already ate." UKwon said. The man looked at Jiho and UKwon and shut them up.

 

"AH!"

 

Jiho and UKwon were both shoved into the back trunk of a car. They shut it down and left them wondering. 

"Yah, what's gonna happen now? What's going on?" UKwon asked. "Are they gonna make us into es?!!" Jiho asked scared. "Oh my goodness!!! Sunye-ah!!!!!" UKwon yelled loudly in a crying tone. 

"It's ok. Let's see what happens first. Don't panic and don't reveal yourself." Jiho said maturely then they both got silent.

*birds chirping*

"I hear birds... chirping... we must be near a park..." Jiho said squinting his eyes.

*Automechanic parts at work*

"I hear automechanic parts at work... we must be near an autoshop."

 

UKwon looked at Jiho and took a deep breath. 

"Dude... you're not in Taken." He said. Jiho smacked his lips and scoffed. "Well, at least make it seem like it since we're just sitting here like-

 

FRONT CAR DOORS CLOSE

 

"Oh my goodness... we're there." UKwon said panicing. "Dude, stop being a wussy. We got this." Jiho said confidentially.

Suddenly, the trunk opened and light was shining in. 

"NO!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME!!" Jiho yelled in a girl voice, panicing like there's no tomorrow. UKwon rolled his eyes and waited until they were taking out and blindfolded. 

 

"Do not speak or make a noise, or try to be the hero. Or you both, will be killed." The man in front of them spoke. 

 

When they finally stopped, there was complete silence which was the most killer point. 

 

Suddenly, the blindfolds were taken off and on came Girl's Generation's "Run Devil Run". Jiho and UKwon looked up and saw that they were thrown on a model walkway. They gasped and saw girls changing everywhere and rushing to the walkway.

 

"Come on!! Let's get these beautiful ladies changed!!!" The host said.

 

"Where did YOU two come from?" One of the models asked. "We found them in the casino. They will do." The man said.

 

"All right... let's get you two changed." The host said again.

 

Jiho and UKwon looked at each other and gasped with shock. "Change...??!!!"

 

 A/N: Hey everyone!! I'm back after such a LONGGG time with an update FINALLY!!!

Sorry, there have just been sooo many things going on in my life, but thinking positive now,

hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! Please continue to show your support and motivate me to do better too ok?

Much love and many blessings <3