Conceited Much

Them Undercover Babes

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Everyone!!!! I am back!!!!! Is anyone still reading this story...?? I hope so... :/ If not, then I understand.. I'm sorry that I've been gone for sooooo dahhh long... please forgive me, please... I am slowly coming back now from everything, so I'll do my best to update regularly again, ok..? But for now, imma bring out a little teaser of what's gonna come up in the next chapter... so please continue to support me and I'll do my best to only make things better... thank you all and hope you all will still continue to support me.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let's DO THIS!!!!!" Jiho yelled loudly, pulling down the handle to a lottery machine at a Casino. He laughed hysterically for no reason and UKwon just stood there, embarrassed and ashamed.

"Yah, let's go!! We're on a mission!! Not to play at a Casino!" He whispered. Jiho scoffed and flipped his hair, **REMEMBER, They ARE girls already, and ARE still dressed as one**

"Yah, take a breather, will you? You need some time off once in a while..." Jiho said then almost tripped on his heels. "AHH!! Yah, these things!" He grunted and slapped the heel then took a deep breath while he stood upstraight again. He glanced at an open spot and gasped, looking away.

"W-what..?" UKwon asked about to look over, but Jiho stopped him and smiled. UKwon widened his eyes and looked around. "Y-yah... you're scaring me with that look..." He said.

Jiho sighed and relaxed himself. He coughed and fixed his hair and his dress he had on. He looked back over at where he was looking at earlier and gave out a  seductive look.

"We're being checked out..." Jiho said then in his tummy and smirked at the guy that was looking at them earlier. UKwon looked behind them and scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Word....." UKwon said then started posing too, flipping his hair back and everything.

 

 

A/N: Hehe, ok.. so there's that... hopefully it was ok... I'll try my best to update before the week's over, so please be patient with me...

I hope that it'll be worth the long wait.. so please continue to support me ok..? You're all my strength... :)

Until next time, BBCnTSFAM signing out!!! PYONG!!!~~~~