Decision

Them Undercover Babes

"Chief!!" Jiho said bowing down and taking his wig off at the same time. UKwon took his off and bowed down to greet them as well.

 

The chief and people around him looked at each other and chuckled, nodding their heads with agreement while Jiho and UKwon stood there in confusion.

 

They chuckled nervously and scratched their heads.

 

"Put the.... wigs on again..." their Chief asked. Jiho looked at UKwon with confusion, but slowly put it back on.

 

"Yah, put on some pose! Who's the prettiest girl?!" An officer asked from behind the crowd. Since Jiho and UKwon were the clowns in their station, they scoffed and put on some pose.

 

"I AM!" Jiho said flipping his 'hair' back and smirking at everyone. UKwon growled and pretended to 'bite' the air while he looked at everyone.

 

"Okay, enough. I'm disgusted." Their Chief said then walked away. "Come here Officer Woo and Officer Kim."

 

Jiho widened his eyes and looked at Ukwon with slight fear.

 

"What's wrong?" They asked each other.

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Jiho and UKwon screamed and stood up from their seats immediately when they heard their new case.

 

"Chief! How can we do that?!!" Jiho asked while UKwon shook his head. "My wife would disagree." He said with a short laugh.

 

"No one else is willing to do it. And from what I see, you two have no other personal case until next year. How are youguys gonna work?" Their Chief asked.

 

Jiho bit his lips and slowly sat back down while UKwon followed.

 

"Think it over and give me an answer BY tomorrow. You two are free to go." He said then looked through some papers.

 

Jiho and UKwon left the office and closed the door behind them. They stood beside each other and thought deeply HOW it would look like if they were to take the case.

 

Jiho walked down the runway in high heels and a short dress on that showed his curves.

 

UKwon was in a high-waisted jean short with a short shirt that was unecessary to ever wear. He bit his lips and tried his best to walk in his 6-inch heels.

 

Suddenly, while walking halfway down the lane, Jiho felt himself falling to one side. He tripped over pure air and the same image went through UKwon's mind.

 

 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both yelled loudly, grasping onto each other's arm.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jiho and UKwon sat across from each other at a coffee shop from their break and took a deep breath.

 

"Hyung, what do you think?" Jiho asked UKwon who exhaled and looked down, shaking his head. "Sunhye... will laugh at me indeed." He said.

 

"How can we become models?!! We're freaken police officers!!" Jiho said smacking his lips. UKwon pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at Jiho.

 

"Let's just do it, man. We have nothing to do for the next following months except for call-ins anyways." UKwon said. Jiho his lips and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, you want to walk in 5-inch heels wearing nothing but a drape over your body? Go ahead. Plus, HOW the heck are we even supposed to change in front of girls when we have s and the.... the thing down there?!" Jiho said in frustration.

 

UKwon smacked his lips and looked away. He gasped and pointed at Jiho.

 

"I got it!! We'll get extra help from Kyung, man! He can make us look like women. On the inside AND out. , or not." UKwon said with a smirk then nodded his head.

 

"Trust me. Kyung lives for this. I'll call him up. Come on! It'll be a fun case."

 

"Cases aren't supposed to be fun, UKwon. We're in danger EVERY step we make. Especially being undercover." Jiho said glaring at UKwon who nodded.

 

"I know. But trust me. I got this. Yeah?" UKwon said with a smile.

 

"What about sister-in-law Sunhye? How are you gonna tell her?" Jiho said with a short chuckle. UKwon stuttered and leaned back in his seat.

 

"I'll tell her... I'll just... leave out the 'being models' thing." UKwon said then Jiho chuckled and stood up, shaking his head.

 

"Let's get out of here man." He said then UKwon stood up and they both left.

 

A/N: Here's my first chapter!!! I hope it's interesting so far!! Nothing so intense yet.... ^_^

This is a little shorter than how my other updates are gonna be... so a little teaser, you can say...

 Starting the story off with 20 Subs and 2 upvotes!! Kekeke...

Thank you so much for all your love and support already!! It means a lot to me! You'll all be blessed!!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~