Summer (Last Part)

First Day of Summer

A/N: elloooooo, being true to my words. i've received three comments and especially since my wangjanim commented, i decided to update :D i think its the longest part out of the four. and all those silly jeti moments in the macao concert cheered me up greatly! so some jeti for u all? :) here we go, some hot summer jeti <3

 

 

“That looks fun. Jessi, I want to go join them.”

The said girl merely grunted as a reply, keeping her eyes closed and body curled up to remain under the cool shade that their small umbrella provided.

“Jessi?” Tiffany scooted over to check on her resting girlfriend and began poking her when she didn’t receive the reply she wanted. “Hey. I thought you said you wanted to spend time with me. You’re seriously going to spend our last days together sleeping like this? You know, next month you will be all the way across this big ocean. You’re leaving me behind. And even now, you’re already ignoring me.”

There was still no further reply except for a slight flexing of Jessica’s jaws when her nearing departure was mentioned, which Tiffany didn’t catch.

“Fine. Be that way. I’m leaving. Bye.” Huffing in annoyance, anger, and disappointment, Tiffany rigidly sat up and dusted the sand off her arms and back.

Jessica let out a soft sigh when she heard a mumble that sounded like “stupid Jessi, inconsiderate girlfriend”. Turning towards the sun, she cracked her eyes open into slits and quickly pulled Tiffany back down by the waist before she could leave. Tiffany fell back down onto the ground on her bum, legs sprawled out, surprised.

“What?” The surprise was masked by a glare targeted at her girlfriend, and a slap on the arm was given as a punishment.

“I’m sorry.” Jessica apologized, pouting, as she scooted her upper body closer to Tiffany so that she can wrap an arm over her flat stomach and nuzzle her nose into the side of her sensitive waist. “I just got a little dizzy. Slight heatstroke.”

Tiffany squirmed, feeling ticklish, and she knew that she couldn’t be angry at her girlfriend any longer.

“Aww my poor Jessibaby. What should I do to make you feel better?” She lied down on her side with her head resting on a fist to gaze down at her still pouting girlfriend. She reached out a sand-free hand and fixed Jessica’s mussed fringe lovingly before hugging her in an attempt to comfort her.

“Uhhh, Tiff? It’s hot.” Jessica struggled to get out of the embrace, even though she loved hugging Tiffany. “The sun’s already so hot but with you in addition, with you dressed like this—”

She stopped in the middle of her sentence when she realized the double meaning that her words have. Tiffany chuckled and smirked.

“Uh huh?” She prodded teasingly.

“Uhhhh, with you… skin to skin. Hot. Hotter.” The blush on Jessica’s cheeks grew with each stutter and she sighed as she finally gave up trying to explain what she was saying; the headache and the y pose that Tiffany had now assumed surely did not help.

“Do I make you feel hot?” Tiffany leaned forward to whisper into Jessica’s burning red ear.

Jessica looked away to avoid the seducing smiling eyes but her gaze instead “accidently” landed on her girlfriend cleavage, amply revealed by her hot pink bikini top. Yup, totally feeling hot. Her body felt like it was about to melt into a glop of Jessica. Hearing Tiffany’s knowing, extra girly giggle, Jessica squeezed her eyes shut to prevent looking at anything else inappropriate. She felt Tiffany move around, heard another giggle, and opened her eyes in shock when she suddenly found her lips fully covered by Tiffany’s plump delicious pair. A thought flashed through her mind about the appropriateness (or lack thereof) of her making out with her girlfriend in public, with Tiffany on top of her, both dressed in nothing but bikinis. But the thought left her mind as quickly as it had entered when Tiffany sat lightly on top of her stomach. Her bare thighs pressed against her bare waist. The hot soft skin against her own cooler skin ignited a fire deep within her that slowly grew into an inferno with each nip and tug of Tiffany’s lips. A trail was burnt along where Tiffany’s fingers wandered across the expanse of Jessica’s exposed body as Jessica in return traced the contours of the toned muscles of Tiffany’s back and shoulders. Their kiss was slowly bordering the line to being too hot when Jessica felt a head rush due to the lack of oxygen and smothering heat. She unwillingly pulled back and in a deep breath through gaping lips, gasping an inhalation full of Tiffany. Tiffany had just literally turned her world spinning upside-down. Jessica raised a hand shakily to rest it upon her erratically heaving chest but found the space already occupied.

 “Milkshake!” Tiffany’s sudden exclamation messed up Jessica’s steadying rhythm of breathing again.

“What?” Jessica breathlessly panted out. Then realizing something, she raised an eyebrow, glancing down at her chest and up at a wide-eyed Tiffany to prove her point.

“O-oh.” Tiffany quickly scrambled into a kneeling position, still straddling her girlfriend, and raised her groping hands away from Jessica’s s into the air in a motion of surrender. “That’s totally not what I meant! I meant a smoothie! I want a smoothie! A cold strawberry and banana smoothie!~ Hmmm come on Jessi, let’s go buy. I’m thirsty.”

She stood up, pulling Jessica up along by the hands. Jessica let herself be dragged up, groaning because she has to move. But her unwillingness disappeared when Tiffany placed her palm against Jessica’s exposed collarbone, wiped away a drop of sweat that was sliding down, and traced her finger along the jutting bone while biting her bottom lip between her teeth enticingly. Jessica struggled to keep down a shiver from rising up her spine at the actions.

“I’ll buy you ice-cream.” Jessica wondered how a simple statement could sound so seductive and y. To take her mind away from the inappropriate thoughts that were crowding her mind again, the flustered girl forced herself to consider the offer and think about cool things, like ice cream.

“Cooki—”

“Cookies and cream.” Tiffany winked and pulled Jessica up by the hands, finishing her sentence for her knowingly.

Then she turned to leave while Jessica took her time dusting the sand off her and legs to distract herself again, but her major distraction plan failed when Tiffany turned back around and said, “I’ll even feed you if you hurry up.”

She blew her an air kiss. Jessica felt herself melting again from her girlfriend’s hotness and seduction but she willed her wobbly legs to catch up with the girl who was skipping away so that she would get her reward for being Tiffany’s lovely obedient ‘Jessi’.

“And you also have to come skinny-dipping with me tonight.” Jessica added in a cheeky tone, catching Tiffany by her shoulders.

“You can hold me to it.” Tiffany’s eyes twinkled with mischief as she secured her hold around Jessica’s waist, pulling the grinning girl closer. “And hold me with you through the whole summer. And more.”

“Sealed with a kiss.” Two pairs of lips met in a promise, and the two girls realized that summer may have begun, but it wasn’t time for a good bye.

It was not an ending but a start of a new beginning. Even with the breath of the Pacific Ocean lying between them, even if all the water of the Pacific Ocean were used to separate the two physically, they would still have a hold on each other. Their love would remain passionate like the hottest day of summer.

 

 

 

A/N: yup so author-sshi is still a big fan of cheesy fluffy endings so here's one for u. hehe hope u guys liked my first ever attempt at elsanna :D want more? more elsanna? more jeti?

i'm thinking of continuing this later on in the year when the appropriate time comes. hmmm maybe? if you guys comment! and motivate me! then i'll give you more :D 

so comment, upvote, subscribe, and spread the love~