Summer (Part 2)

First Day of Summer

Elsa leaned against the wall next to the closed door, waiting for Anna’s class to let out. The school day may have ended, but she wasn’t tired, she wasn’t going home. No, in fact she could even feel a flutter of excitement in her heart because it was time to take the first step into a new episode of her life, again with Anna. Always with Anna.

Today the day still seemed bright and young; a perfect day to—

A quick warm touch of soft lips on her right cheek startled Elsa out of her thoughts.

“Hey Els! Have you been waiting long?”

Did the day suddenly seem brighter all of a sudden? It must have been Anna’s radiating wide smile. Or Elsa’s vividly red cheeks.

“Hi Anna,” Elsa replied softly, shy because of Anna’s public display of love for her. Yes, it was a perfect day to be with her girlfriend. Actually, every day is.

“Sorry about that. The professor wouldn’t stop droning on and on and on about how we are still children even if we are out of high school. And that university is going to be harder than this so we have to work harder, and all the same stuff that practically all other adults have been preaching to us these past few months.”

The forming smile on Elsa’s lips grew prominent as Anna grabbed her hand, leading her towards the gates excitedly, as she recounted her always-eventful day. It was nearing 16 years since the first day that the girls met at daycare but Elsa still never grew tired of Anna’s bullet gun blabbering. It was like music to her ears, though she also loved it when Anna sang with that powerful, cheerful voice of hers.

“—you some chocolates.”

Elsa’s ears perked up at the comment of their favorite food, realizing that Anna was still talking to her while she went off into her thoughts. “Chocolate?”

“Yeah! Professor Halls gave us chocolates earlier today to the winning group of the game because it was the last day and I saved some for you because I know you love them.” Anna released Elsa’s hand from her clutch in order to dig through her bag for the said treats, not noticing the frown that appeared on the older girl’s shapely eyebrows at the loss of warmth. “Here you go!”

The ginger-haired girl unwrapped the chocolate and held it in front of the blonde’s lips until she ate it. She was about to retract her hand when she found her arm held in place by Elsa’s slim but strong fingers around her wrist. She opened again to question but her words died quickly into a soft gasp when a warm pink tongue slithered through Elsa’s thin lips to away the traces of chocolate left on Anna’s fingertips. Now it was Anna’s turn to freeze into a red statue. Only those small random acts of affection from Elsa could put Anna at a loss for words. The sight of a zoned-out Anna, since the girl is usually always in the moment, made Elsa let out a small chuckle which she hid elegantly behind her free hand. The cute sound immediately melted Anna’s frozen state so that the younger girl was now positively swooning at her sometimes-shy -yet-sometimes-daring girlfriend’s loveliness. A hand was stopped in midair again but this time it was Anna holding on Elsa’s, moving it down and entwining their fingers so that they were now holding each other’s both hands.

“Beauty such as your smile should never be kept hidden,” Anna told Elsa sincerely, gazing into her clear honest blue eyes. “Perfection such as your existence should not belong solely to someone like me."

A flash of woe slightly dimmed Anna’s beaming spirit, but was quickly repressed by the adoration with which the older girl was looking at her. Elsa was never a girl of many words; she believed that attempted actions are more potent than promises made but unfulfilled. And so she kissed Anna, lovingly.

~~

“Jessi Jessi, look!” Tiffany bounced up and down, tugging on her girlfriend’s arm, and pointed animatedly at the two girls kissing in the middle of the hallway.

“Well, aren’t they cute?” Jessica commented with a teasing jeer as she turned her body to look in the direction of Tiffany’s finger. Arms wrapped around Tiffany’s waist and pulled her closer towards the owner and a chin rested on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“They remind me so much of us. You were so much like Elsa when I first met you.” Tiffany faced Jessica, smiling brightly and affectionately. “But you just became more perfect year after year, and you made me love you more and more.”

Jessica giggled lightly and gave her girl an Eskimo kiss before trailing her lips over the smooth milky cheeks, stopping to press a kiss in the middle, and whispering into Tiffany’s ear so that only she would hear Jessica’s most sacred words.

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ello!!~ i'm back! elsanna's first appearence! how was it? plz comment cuz it's my first ever time writing elsanna and im worried im not good at portraying them :S

and of cuz i cant resist adding a little jeti at the end cuz OTP!!! <3

and i've seen tat u guys r not commenting much at all *pouts and crosses arms* why not *whining* u no love me? plz comment?? *puppy eyes*

so this was actually supposed to b the last part cuz i only planned to write two parts and this was supposed to b like wayyy longer like 2 times longer but i figured maybe u'd prefer shorter chapters+faster updates over longer chapters+an-update-once-in-forever. and i work better this way too. hope the length didnt turn u off. and elsanna! so i just HAD to update this!

i'll try writing over the weekend so that i can update again next week, but not making any promises cuz i hav three tests and two lab reports due next tuesday :(

so u guys should comment, cuz comments inspire me, and inspiration = writing and writing = more updates!

eheheehehehe anyways, hope u guys are having a good time wherever u r and that the weather is not troubling u. if its too cold, imagine jeti and elsanna in summer and melt :D

 

comment, upvote, subscribe, spread the love~