?

Dangerous Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

"hyung! breakfast is ready. Faster or it will be cold later" i heard jiyong yelled from the kitchen. I walk to the bathroom and washed my face.

Aigoo.. so cold !

 

"hyung~ fast-" before jiyong talk again, i open the bathroom door with a towel on my neck. Lift an eyebrow at him. But he just standing there like he saw a ghost. I walk to him and waved in front of his face.

"ji? are you okay?" still no answer. Jiyong didn't moved an inch. I shaked his shoulder a bit. He looked at me in the eyes. Looks like he already snapped out of it.

 

"oh? oh..yeah.. uhmm the breakfast... yeah.. just.. faster" he looked away not at me. I wonder why. I nodded and threw the towel on the bed. As i want to step out of the room. Jiyong still standing there. One hand on his nape and face all red.. 'what 's wrong with him?'

 

"jiyong? " he look at me as he jumped a bit. Startled by i called him just now.

"uh? oh..yeah.. come" he walked passing me.

 

 

I sit down on my chair and start to smell the breakfast on the table.

"woah. i bet this is delicious" I smile at jiyong who is brewing coffee. He then took out fresh milk from the refrigerator. He pour the fresh milk into two glasses . He put the milk in front of me and one another for himself.

I stand up to go and take the coffee on the counter. Jiyong almost stop me from doing that but i just nodded and mouthed 'it's okay' at him. I placed the coffee on the table.

I start to dig my breakfast as jiyong drinking his milk. During jiyong drinking his milk, there were oozing milk from his lips. I stared at his lips. My heartbeat is crazy !

 

After that he put the glass on the table as he want to wiped off the mlik from his lips. I quickly hold his wrist to stop his doing that. He looked at me startle by my action now.

 

"aish.. that dirty. Let me do it" I stand up and lean to jiyong. I the milk from his chin up to his lips. Jiyong widen his eyes then close them as i start to kiss him. I his lips, a bit to taste the mlik from his mouth.

 

Jiyong didn't struggle at me. He just close his eyes and stay still. He also didn't kiss me back. Well, i guess that's okay for our start. *smirk*

 

I let go his lips and sit down again. He looked very shock. He touch his lips as he look at me. I shrug like nothing happen.

"let's continue our breakfast" i smile again.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

' ! what the hell !? He .. He just .. .. lips.. ?! what just happen??' i start to talk to myself. I looked at my breakfast. Didn't dare to look at seunghyun. Aish! my cheeks are heat up. I bet they must be red as tomato right now. I brought up my hands and palm my cheeks.

'So embarrassing!! aishhh'

 

"ji? "

"Yes? wae hyung?" i looked at him. Still palming my cheeks.

"nothing but.. are you okay? since this morning you seems to .. space out?" he lift his left eyebrow. I widen my eyes at him. He is so handsome. I felt like want to cry. *sniff*

 

"uhm.. aigoo, nothing hyung. Just some thinkiing, yeah" i laugh nervously. Didn't dare to look into his deep eyes. I locked my stare to my food and play with them sometimes. I'm sweating right now. ughh What's happen to me?

"really? what are you thinking so hard? you make me worry. Well, you know we are brothers right? so you can tell me anything you want. I will listen to you and help you if you got some problems." he put his spoon down and start to drink his coffee. I guess he is already done eating.

i looked away and drink my milk. "err.. there's nothing much. You don't have to worry about me." i smile at him. The scene from this morning, i still can't erase it from my mind. I still remember when i went to call hyung to eat breakfast but what i saw is an angel coming out from the bathroom. He is so fresh, y and oh my god his wet hair. My twitch at that scene earlier.

 

What happen to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter