Ji is scared

Dangerous Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun widen his eyes when Jiyong scream. Jiyong pulls his hair in frusted. Seunghyun just his ice cream like theres no tomorrow. He walk to the bed and put one plastic bag on the night stand.

"what the hell are you doing?! " Jiyong turn his face to seunghyun so that he can talk to seunghyun properly. Seunghyun lift his left brow and shrugged his shoulder. Not looking at jiyong.

"i..i'm right here scared out of my mind b-but you just your damn ing ice cream like nothing happen? !" jiyong pointed to the ice cream that seunghyun eating right now

"wow..wow.. calm down will you? okay, tell me what happen?" they already forget about what happen this morning on the bed. Jiyong walk to the bed and sit beside seunghyun. He lower his head.

"i don't know, i heard someone ring the bell and when i look outside there is no one. It's rang many times." jiyong played with his finger. Seunghyun knows that jiyong is scared or nervous when he played with his finger.

Seunghyun nods and grabbed jiyong's hand in his. He pulls jiyong by his chin to look at in his eyes. Jiyong's eyes teary already by now.

"no..no.. don't cry, i will ask the security to check on the cctv. Don't worry too much. I'll protect you, okay?" Seunghyun wiped jiyong's tear on the cheeks. Jiyong nods and sniff cutely. Seunghyun 's lust are burning up looking at jiyong now. *gulp*

"umm.. ji c-can i .. uhmm.." Seunghyun scratch his head wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter