Cuddling

Dangerous Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“jiyong is that you?”

“uhm.. sorry i wasn’t mean to...”

“its okay!”

He smile widely. He is so handsome. How could i not to fall with this guy? ! After spying on seunghyun, i walk upstairs. I already missed my parents although they just came. I miss them! I miss home! Tomorrow i want to go back since its holidays. Yeah i have to. i threw myself on my fluffy bed. So good~. Wait a minute..

“this is seunghyun’s smell.”

My bed, seunghyun’s body’s smell, are on my bed. They are so nice. Wait! Why i was thinking about him? I must be stupid. Shower.. yes i need shower! On my way to the bathroom, seunghyun came into my room just like that. What is he thinking!? Is this his room or what?

“hey ji, are you going to take bath?” he smirk while looking at me up and down. ! I hate when he look at me like that. It made me goosebumps.

“y-yeah..” i looked anywhere but not at him. I was too embrassed. What? Am i blushing?! Woahh.. stop it ji! He laughed. Why must he be too handsome!.

“okay then, go on. Or do you want to take bath together? Maybe jacuzi?” he smirk again. Oh my god, i can’t stand for that attractive smirk on his lips. How much i dream about touching his lips with mine. They must be warm, soft and..and... delicious one. I’m so thinking about kissing him. I felt my twitch at the thought.

“umm.. of course i don’t want!.” I faster my step to the bathroom without looking back. I can heard seunghyun is laughing at me. I hate him!! you seunghyun . yes i do want to him. Or he is ing me. I’m fine with both.

 

 

 

End Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

Meanwhile at jiyong’s parents house, jiyong’s omma and appa are talking about their only son.

“darling, i think seunghyun  like jiyong. Didnt you thinking the same?” jiyong’s omma said to her husband. Her grining become bigger. She always want to pair up jiyong and seunghyun  because they look good together. And she know that jiyong has crush on seunghyun. She smile thinking about her shy  boy,jiyong.

“poor my baby jiyong, he always live alone. And now i think he must get married to get rid his loneliness. What do you think?”

“yeah you are right darling. We must get jiyong and seunghyun married.” Jiyong’s appa said.

“but what excuses are we going to tell them about this plan? Jiyong could be very m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter