New York

Dangerous Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As we landed, i turn my head to jiyong who was sleeping all the time in the plane. He lean his head on my shoulder and cover himself in hot blanket. Oh goshh!! He looks so cute ~ I stare at his  flawless face, plump lips and y collarbone. Oh ! Seunghyun.. hold yourself! Dont do anything stupid please. And you down there *refer to his crotch with his eyes* 

 

After fighting with myself, i woke jiyong up. Since some people already went out from the plane. 

 

"Ji?.. wake up babe. We already arrive" i said as i touch his cheeks. He whines and snuggle closer to me. I smile at his cuteness. 

"Ji.. come on. Wake up. You can sleep again in the hotel later." 

"Dont want.." 

"Ji. Dont make me lift you up in bridal style. You must dont want to be embarras right?" 

 His eyes shoot open when i said that. I chuckle and slowly getting ready to go out. Jiyong already stand up and fold the blanket nicely and put on the seat. I took all the bags in my hand. Jiyong only have his backpack on his back. We walk out from the plane and went to get our luggage. 

 

I can see that my father's driver car already  waiting for us at tge airport. I guide jiyong to the car as the driver bow and open the door for us to enter. Then, he get into the car and drive away from the airport. 

"Where is our hotel?" 

"I'm sorry young master. But mr.choi didnt stay in hotel" 

I widen my eyes and turn to jiyong who was looking at me confused. He is so cute! I feel like want to eat him alive! I turn my head back to the driver.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter