knock

Dangerous Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

While jiyong keep begging.

'please'

'stop'

'i'm sorry'

 

Seunghyun lift his head to look at jiyong who is crying right now. He sigh and bring his lips to jiyong's. Jiyong'eyes widen and start to pushing Seunghyun. After the kiss break, Seunghyun caress jiyong's cheeks. "jiyong.. do you hate me now?"

 

Seunghyun look guilty, thought jiyong. He shook his head and said this. "i don't hate hyung but for now i..i'm not ready for t-this. " Seunghyun then patted jiyong's head and get off the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"i'm sorry ji" seunghyun mummured without looking back at jiyong on the bed. All with the mess that he made just now. Jiyong feeling like crying more watching seunghyun hurt like this. He regreted it. 'i'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to hurt you like this. "

 

After an hour passed, Jiyong are all alone at home because seunghyun went out. He said he's going to meet old friend. Jiyong really don't know what to do. After all, he is going to America with seunghyun later. ' how am i going to face seunghyun after i hurt his feelings?'

" This is bad.. i'm sorry hyung, i didn't mean - "

suddenly the bell rings, there someone at the door. Jiyong look through monitor at the wall and there's...

 

No one..

 

This is suspicious  and jiyong felt scared all of sudden. He didn't dare to open the door so he just go back  to his work in the kitchen. The bell rings again and again. 'what i'm gonna do? i'm scared' He didn't dare to open the door. So he decided to call seunghyun.

"umm hyung, i think you must come home right away."

"why ji? "

"there's someone always ring the bell but there's no one actually. i'm scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter