One more wish

Dangerous Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They talked a bit and laughed at some jokes. The old friends meet again. The parents are so happy now, about this dinner among old friends, their sons wedding and more. Their happy little heart can't be describe by words only. 

 

"How about we surprise them on their day?" seunghyun's omma smirk. A naughty idea coming up. She gave them a sign so they can understands. They all nodded and laugh. " we agreed to that ! " jiyong's omma claps her hands. " and i want our sons day become a wonderful, happy and unforgettable day for us and for them." jiyong's omma continued.

 

"that's sound very clever!" jiyong's appa drinks some water. After some talks, the happy parents stand up to their feets and walk out from the restaurant.

 

"A very thank you for treating us tonight, seunghyun's omma and appa. We really had such a good dinner and fun talk." jiyong's omma smiles. "it's okay, old friends. Until we meet again when jiyong and seunghyun arrive here later okay?" seunghyun's appa said.

 

"WHATTT?!! " jiyong's parents' eyes widen and look at seunghyun's parents. They can't believe that because they didn't tell jiyong that they are coming here. And jiyong would be freak out found his parents were here but didn't tell him in the first place. You know, jiyong doesn't like surprise.

 

"He will madly mad at us" jiyong's omma's head down. They looked worried and nervous. They don't like when jiyong is angry with them." Why? what's wrong?" seunghyun appa asks. " We didn't tell jiyong about coming here, so we guess he will be mad at us."

 

seunghyun's parents laughed. "don't worry, we will tell jiyong that we the one who ask you guys to come here." Seunghyun's appa wink his eye. "how about that?"

 

"uh.. yeah. we don't have any choice " jiyong's omma said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Jiyong's condo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

The cold morning wake seunghyun up. He groan and turn to his right. He smiles while jiyong's cheeks. Jiyong is so cute! Seunghyun his lips to wet it. His eyes full of lust. He throw the blanket of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter