A Visit to the Dorm

"We will always improve..."

When you two arrive, Sungjong is the one who opens the door. He doesn’t see you at first and only welcomes Woohyun.

“Hyung, you’re home?” he asks. Sungjong is wearing his coat and shoes, and it looks like he’s about to leave.

“Yes,” Woohyun answers. “Are you leaving? Stay a bit. I’ll introduce you.”

The other members gather curiously in the doorway as you and Woohyun make your way in.

“Wow, Hyung, is that your girlfriend?” Sungyeol asks excitedly. “She’s so pretty!”

“Hello! Nice to meet you,” Dongwoo says.

“Ya!” Woohyun says, quieting them.

You step out in front of him, smiling brightly at s. “Hello! I’m Nam ~~~, Woohyun oppa’s younger cousin.” You bow politely.

“This is my fan.” Woohyun says, waving his hand over your head.

You take in the members in front of you, feeling your face warm up and your heart swell. Wow… They’re so much more handsome in person. Sungjong is in front of you.

You smile shyly. He’s taller than you expected, and really beautiful himself. Like Sungkyu, you’re amazed at how much better they look in person, not saying they look bad on camera of course. But… Your eyes find Myungsoo’s sharp gaze, and you freeze in place for a bit. His face is so. perfectly. sculpted.

When he notices you staring, he holds up his hand. “Hi,” he waves, chuckling.

“Enough, enough! You’re blocking my way, ~~~,” Woohyun says, pushing his way past you.

You grin like a fool anyway and follow after him. You can’t keep your eyes off of the members. Sungyeol is really tall, you realize as you pass him.

“~~~-ssi, you can sit down. Just make yourself at home,” Dongwoo says, gesturing towards the couches. You glance at Woohyun’s back. He’s walking away, probably to his room.

“Thanks,” you tell Dongwoo, sitting down where he pointed you to.

“Would you like anything to drink? We also have some fruit. Banana?”

You stop him before he can move to the kitchen. “I’m fine!” you say. You smile at him. “Thank you though.”

“~~~-ssi, I’m sorry we can’t stay,” Sungjong says, gesturing to Sungyeol and Hoya. “We have a schedule, so we have to go now. See you again.”

“Bye, ~~~!!” Sungyeol says brightly.

Hoya waves coolly, making your heart flutter. “Annyeong~”

Soon after they leave, Myungsoo leaves to film a drama too, so you’re left with Dongwoo and Woohyun. Woohyun joins you and Dongwoo after a little while.

You chat excitedly with Dongwoo. “Oppa, you don’t have a schedule today?”

He scratches his head. “Actually, I have to go record later, with Hoya, but for now, I’m free.”

“Ah~~ Are you guys recording an Infinite H album?!” You want to screech with happiness, but at the same time, you don’t want to look so immature in front of Dongwoo.

“Yeah,” he answers. “Woohyun’s pretty busy these days too.” He nods. “I get a little free time now, then we have our own schedules later like vocal training and recording, then we’ll have to practice our new dance later.”

“Ah, I see! Is—“

“Why are you making this an interview?” Woohyun asks.

Dongwoo laughs. “It’s okay. You’re a fan, right?”

“Yes,” You answer shyly.

“Yep, she’s my fan,” Woohyun smiles arrogantly.

Scoffing, you glace over at him. “Pabo. I’m not your fan. I’m a fan of everyone else.”

“Whatever,” Woohyun smiles wickedly. “Hyung, you know what this girl draws in her—“

“Yahh!!” You leap over quickly to the idiot and cover his mouth with your hand before he can continue. Your wide eyes bore into his smiling ones. “You didn’t!!!” A flash of your drawings appears in your head. Landscapes, food, people, and… shirtless idols. You had always taken good care to shade the abs just right.

“Waa uh oo token abu?” he muffles under your hand. His voice sounds sincere, but you can see it in his eyes. He’s laughing at you.

You glance at Dongwoo. He’s laughing at you two lightly.

“Shut up,” you threaten, “Or I’ll embarrass you.”

He moves your hand away. You try to keep it there, but he’s a lot stronger than you. “You can’t embarrass me,” he says confidently.

You turn to Dongwoo right away. “Woohyun-oppa peed his bed until he was in middle school. He also has a habit of picking his nose. And he cried when—“

You stop because Woohyun is laughing at you. “~~~-ah~ Please stop making things up~”

“I’m not!” you insist. Woohyun just laughs and changes the subject without you even realizing it.

Soon, there’s a knock at the door.

“Huh?” You ask. “Who could it be?” You look toward the door.

“It’s Sungkyu-hyung,” Woohyun says, looking at his phone. Woohyun had been texting someone a lot just now. It must have been Sungkyu. You get up excited.

Sungkyu doesn’t look surprised when you’re the one who opens the door. “Sungkyu-oppa, welcome home!!” You greet excitedly.

He immediately smiles brightly at you. “~~~-ah! Nice to see you again.”

He comes in and talks to Dongwoo and Woohyun shortly before saying, “Woohyun-ah, I need to talk to you.”

They leave to another place in the house to talk. You’re suspicious at first, but then you brush it off. Instead, you focus on Dongwoo. He’s writing in a notebook.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” you ask, sitting beside him.

He shows you the notebook. “Writing raps.”

Your eyes brighten at hearing that. “Can I see?”

He nods, showing you the notebook. He starts reading his raps aloud, moving his head and sort of dancing to the beat. When he’s done, he smiles at you. “What do you think?”

“Wow…” You sigh. “That was so cool!”

“No, no,” he laughs. “I think it still needs some work, but thank you anyway.”

Woohyun and Sungkyu return. Woohyun’s face is blank, but Sungkyu smiles at you. “~~~-ah, I have good news for you.”

Your heart skips a beat in excitement.

“I remembered you and Boohyun talking yesterday and decided to help you,” he explains, “I found you a job.”


This chapter wasn't that good tbh... sorry... Next one will be better ^^