Step 6

Steps to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 


I can't take my eyes off him.


Every wave and shake his body made just draws me in. I didn't notice the exchange looks my friends had.


If I'll really be honest with myself - because he's being too much of a challenge, its making me obsess over him more. 


When the competition ended - I wasn't surprised that they won, or maybe I'm just biased.


"I just have to talk to him." I told Chaerin and Yoona. I didn't wait for them to answer me.

 

I saw him backstage talking with his group. His back to me so he haven't seen me yet. I took about two steps when an arm went around my waist.


"Hey baby... didn't know you'll be here." I looked back and came face to face with Donghae.

 

"Hands off..." I said softly but with command.

 

"Come on... not in the mood?" he teased as he move in front of me but kept his arms around me. I looked behind him and saw the guy with Yixing look in my direction.


"I said Let me go..." I smelled alcohol in him but I notice he's not that drunk, just being his playful jerky self.


"I missed you..." he said with a pout but did let go of me. He noticed me looking behind me he followed it the same time Yixing turned to look.

 

I saw the surprise look in his eyes. 

 

Then Donghae placed an arm over my shoulders and leaned close to whisper.


"New plaything?" he asked with a grin but his eyes show a different thing.


"Not your business..." I answered and looked back at Yixing. His brows furrowed then faced his friends again. After a minute he left not before the girl reached over and handed him something -money.

 

I shrugged Donghae's arms off me.


"Seems lover boy is jealous..." he said.


"It didn't look that way...more on annoyed." I answered.


"Having trouble? If you are, forget about him and just play with me." he moved to hug me again but I moved back.


"Thanks but no thanks... some other time...maybe never ..." I answered then walk away - to the direction Yixing went to.

 

I saw him outside and went inside a beat-up car. I knew he wasn't rich, but seeing his car made me realize he's poorer that I thought. I run quickly and tap in his window.

 

He looked surprised then annoyed but he scrolled down the window.


"Yes princess..." he said lifelessly.


"You dance great... I thought you're just into ballet stuff." I answered.


"There are lots you don't know about me, but i prefer if you don't waste your time knowing them." he looked away." something you have to say?"


"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I asked.


"No, I have plans..." he answered and I frowned.


"So it's only me and Ms. Lou? That would be boring..." I pouted.


"Is that all, I have to go." he said.


"Can't I come with you?" I asked hopefully.


"Did you already forget what we talked about?" he asked as he raised a brow at me.


"No... I'm actually considering these past few days, but after tonight I think I'll..." he cut me off.


"Why don't you just play with that guy you were with, you look good together." I grinned.

 

"You jealou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter