Oh, Hormones

Must Be Love

Taeyeon & Jiyoung's House

Wednesday 

6:50 pm

 

"Unnie..." Seohyung called out cutely, from her spot on the floor. "Your phone's been ringing non-stop...." She paused, pointing to the pink device. "Aren't you going to answer it?"

Tiffany took a short glance to her phone. "Ani." She answered, gluing her eyes back to the movie. "Just ignore it, Seo."

Jessica, who had been sitting next to her english-speaking best friend, took the phone and stared at the dark-haired girl. "It's oppa, Fany." She began, pushing the phone towards the eye-smile queen. "I think it's urgent...."

Fany sighed, taking the phone and turning it off. "It's nothing urgent, Jess." She paused, pocketing her phone. "Trust me."

Taeyeon, who had sat on Tiffany's left, merely smiled. "You two had fight, didn't you?" She sang, teasingly. 

Tiffany merely rolled her eyes, trying her best to pay attention to the movie. "Does it even matter, Taeng?" She mumbled, not bothering to look at her friends.

Taeyeon sighed. "It does, Fany....I've been threatning my own husband if he tells oppa that you're here..."

She didn't answer.

The three girls simply shared a knowing look.

"Omo..." Jessica pouted. "But you two rarely fight..."

Seohyun frowned, hugging Tiffany's legs. "Don't be too mean this time, unnie..."

"Yah, Fany.." Taeyeon began, hugging her friend from the side. "It's only normal for couples to fight."

"Specially, married ones, Tiff." Jessica added, smiling, as she hugged her best friend the same way Taeyeon did.

After hearing her friends out, she sighed, turning the television off. "It's just...." She trailed, leaning into her friends' embrace. "I don't know..." She finished, mumbling.

"Fany..." Jessica began. "Just tell us what happened...."

The young married woman sighed once more. "Alright..."


Namsan Tower

Saturday

11:25 am

 

Seunghyun his ice cream once more, before he gave his wife's hand a light squeeze. "Miyoung...." He sweetly called out, halting their steps. "When can we learn about our baby's gender?" He pouted.

Tiffany simply giggled, wiping her husband's ice-cream covered lips. "Two more months, Tabi." She smiled. "Just two more."

He smiled, throwing the stick of his finished ice-cream away. "Tiffany..." He began, taking her other hand in his, and looking directly into her eyes. "I love you...you know that, right?"

The young woman bit her lip lightly, as she swooned over her husband's romantically, seducingly, ily, gorguously, low voice. In the end, all she could do was nod, as her cheeks burned pink.

Seunghyun laughed at the sight in front of him. "Yah!" He scolded playfully. "Don't you love me too?" He pouted.

Tiffany couldn't help but smile. "Paboya~" She sang, burying her head into his chest, as their arms naturally s around each other. "Of course I do...." She paused. "Just because I don't say it out loud often, doesn't mean I don't..." She mumbled, snuggling into his chest.

He smiled contentedly, resting his chin at the top of her head as he hugged her close. "You're right..." He said. "But I'd love to hear it every now and then, you know?" He chuckled.

Tiffany giggled along with him, slightly pulling away from his embrace. "I love you, too, Tabi." She smiled, tiptoing to give him a light kiss.

Seunghyun's smile brightened. "Do that again...." He whispered.

She smiled back, happily obliging to his demand.

His smile grew bigger. "Again..." He said. 

"Seunghyun-ah...." She began. "We're in public~" She sang, snaking her arms around his neck.

He shook his head, childishly, as he leaned in for another kiss. "I don't care..." He said, snaking his arms around her petite waist. "Just do it again, Miyoung..."

Before she could happily oblige, someone called out her husband's nickname.

"Tabi!?" The voice called.

Seunghyun excitedly turned around, clearly knowing who his caller was. "Bom?! Is that you?!" He yelled, unbelieving, rushing to the woman's side.

Tiffany simply stood, watching the scene in front of her unfold, as her husband has seemingly forgotten her presence.

'Tabi?' She asked herself. The woman, Bom, just called her husband 'Tabi'. His nickname. The name only she, Tiffany, should be calling him. But no.

Call her jealous, she'd only agree.

"Bom!" Seunghyun grinned, twirling the woman around in his arms, as he embraced her tightly. "I haven't seen you in years!" He cried out.

Bom smiled happily as well, cupping Seunghyun's face as soon as he put her down. "I know!" She said. "It's been too long!"

Seunghyun continued to grin, leaving a light peck on Bom's cheek. "How are you?"

She grinned back, pecking his cheek as well. "I've been great! How about you, Tabi? Last I heard, you were pursuing a girl younger than you!"

Tiffany, seeing the two exchange friendly kisses, made her way to her husband's side, linking their arms together.

Seunghyun smiled at her, intertwining their fingers. "Actually," He began, smiling at Tiffany lovingly. "I'm married."

Bom looked taken aback, before smiling even wider at the younger woman. "Oh my gosh!" She shrieked. "You're so pretty!"

Tiffany could only smile, hiding her flustered cheeks. "Thank you..." She bowed her head.

"Omo!" The older woman shrieked. "I'm Park Bom." She said, offering her hand for a handshake. 

Tiffany's smile widened. "Hwang Miyoung." She said, taking her hand. "Please, call me Tiffany."

Seunghyun continued to smile widely, gently tugging on her hand. "She's a Choi now, actually."

Tiffany chuckled lightly. "Right. It's actually Tiffany Choi." She smiled, her jealousy already disappearing.


 

Saturday

4:37 pm

 

"Tabi..." Tiffany softly called out. "Seunghyun-ah..." She called, her hand weakly tugging on his shirt.

Seunghyun turned to his wife. "Hmmn? Something wrong?" He asked, getting slightly worried.

"I feel like puking...." She admitted biting her lip. "Come with me, please?"

His brows furrowed, looking over to Bom who was at the counter ordering some sweets. "We're at a public place, Tiffany..." He began. "Do you think you can wait for Bom to come and accompany you?"

She frowned, covering to keep herself from gagging. "I'm not a kid, Seunghyun..." She pouted, getting up from her seat. "Just tell me if you don't want to help me."

Before her husband could say something, she was already rushing towards the bathroom with a hand clasped over .

He simply sighed, keeping himself from running after her to the Girl's Bathroom. "It's just her hormornes, Seunghyun....No need to follow her...Remember what Jiyoung said...." He mumbled to himself.

Not too long after, Bom came back with several sweets in her arms. Yet, even minutes after that, Tiffany was no where to be found, and Seunghyun was starting to worry.

He excused himself outside. He took his phone out and called his wife, knowing fully well, she has already left the cafe.

Tiffany picked up after the fourth ring. 'Hello?' She answered, quite coldly.

He frowned, running a hand through his hair. "Miyoung, where are you? I'm getting worried..." He said, looking from left to right.

'I'm at the apartment.' She said. 'But don't worry I won't stay here long, I'll go someplace where someone will help me out when I get nauseated.' She spat.

His frown deepened, quickly re-entering the cafe. He covered his phone's microphone, and smiled apologetically at his friend. "I have to go, Bom....I need to go after my wife..."

She simply smiled and nodded, excusing him.

He nodded back thankfully, putting the phone back next his ear, and leaving the cafe. When he did, he found that Tiffany had already hung up. 

He immedietly regretted not aiding his wife when she felt nauseated. She was being hormonal, he knew. He understood. But Jiyoung had told him not to go too far as his wife was only being hormonal. The younger man told him that he should trust and take his advice, as he has already delt with his own hormonal wife, Taeyeon.

Unfortunately, when he got home, she was already gone. Oh, Jiyoung's so dead.


Present Time

Jiyoung and Taeyeon's House

 

"Aren't you taking things a bit too far, Tiff?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon frowned. "Yeah...you've been bunking here for about four days." She paused, eating some popcorn. "Oppa's probably dead-worried now."

The youngest looked up to the three older girls. "Yeah, unnie. Poor Seunghyun-oppa...Go back home, unnie."

She stayed quiet, staring at the blank television screen.

Jessica sighed, rolling her eyes. "Come on, Tiffany. You're over reacting, and hormonal."

Tiffany stared at her friends guiltily. "You're right..." She sighed, biting her lip. "I miss my Tabi..."

Taeyeon beamed at her best friend. "That's great, Tiff!" She grinned. "I bet oppa's really sorry, too----"

"Kwon Jiyoung!" A voice boomed, followed by a slamming door.

The girls eyed each other nervously. 

"Is that----"

"What the hel----"

"Omo!"

"Tabi?!"

After a short stare down, the four girls immedietly rushed down the stairs, only to be met by an angry and unkept Seunghyun.

Tiffany stared at her husband momentarily, very much surprised of his out burst. "Tabi?!" She finally yelled, running over to her husband.

Immedietly, the anger he felt not too long after, disappeared at the sight of his worried wife. "Tiffany..." He managed.

"Seunghyun-ah!" She began, wrapping her hands around his neck. "Are you okay? Your hair's so unkept, and so are your clothes!"

He let out a light sigh, embracing her. "I should be asking you if you're okay...." He calmly said, burying his head into the crook of her neck. "You just left me, then you didn't even pick up any of my calls." He began, pulling away slightly. "Are you okay?"

Tiffany smiled. "Yeah..." She nodded, biting her lip. "I'm sorry, Tabi....I didn't realize I was being hormonal...."

He smiled back at her. "I should be the one saying sorry....I didn't look after you well enough...." He began, glancing at the three girls watching them with big smiles. "Jiyoung gave me 'advice' on how I'm supposed to deal with pregnant women----"

Taeyeon frowned. "What?" She hissed. "You're listening to my husband's advice, now, oppa? Do you know how terrible he was when I was pregnan with Dongwook!?"

Seunghyun stayed quiet, as Jessica quietly snickered. Seohyun simply shook her head, and Tiffany merely laughed at her husband's silliness.

"Speaking of Jiyoung-oppa...." Tiffany began. "Is that the reason why you came barging in angry just now?"

He gasped, eyes glaring dangerously at the floor. But before he could say anything, Taeyeon clicked her tongue.

"That man..." She began, crossing her arms intimidatingly. "I can't believe I married an idiot! Argh!"

"Yah!" A voice called out, coming down the stairs. "What do you mean you married an idiot!?"

Taeyeon turned to her husband, glaring daggers at him. "You!" She yelled. "What kind of advice have you been giving Seunghyun-oppa!?"

Jiyoung frowned. "What do you mean 'Seunghyun-oppa'?! He's just Seunghyun-ssi to you!" He yelled. "And what advice----"

Seunghyun cleared his throat, making the younger man stop and stare blankly at him, not realizing the trouble he's gotten himself into. 

Again, before Seunghyun could say a single word, Taeyeon beat him to it.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll take care of Jiyoung..." She smirked.

Before anyone else could utter another word, Jiyoung was already being chased upstairs by his beloved wife.

Seunghyun could only gape at what had just happened. 

His wife simply smiled, kissing his cheek, and wrapping her arms around his torso. "Pregnant women, right?" She chuckled. 

"Taeyeon's expecting again?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her, with a loving smile.

She nodded. "She just found out, so he doesn't know yet."

He chuckled, kissing his wife's lips lightly. "I missed doing that.." He whispered.

She kissed him back, smiling against his lips. "Me too..." She admitted. "And don't worry, I'll try not to let my hormones get the best of me again...."

He grinned, resting his forehead against hers. "Promise?"

"Promise." She smiled.


Again, comments, feedbacks, and suggestions are most appreciated. :)
So please leave one! Or two, if you'd like! I did try writing this for a suggestion, I don't know how I did though. So, please tell me!
Thank you :)

 

Suggestion by Sifany4 

Well, yeah. I said I tried xD

I'll be waiting for your guys' comments, okay? :) 

Thanks again!