Simply Love

Must Be Love

"Yah, Kwon Jiyoung!" She spat out angrily, hands on her petite waist. "That was such a fail!" She cried. "I can't believe you dragged me all the way to Seoul just to watch you propose to my best friend unromantically!" 

The accused man simply laughed, rolling his eyes, as he placed a chaste kiss on his new fiancée's cheek. "You're overreacting, Fany." He finally said, turning to face her.

It was Tiffany's turn to roll her eyes. "I'm not overreacting." She began, taking a step closer to the couple. "It's Taeyeon's first proposal, so it should've been romantic!"

Jiyoung stared at the young woman disbelievingly. "First proposal?!" He shrieked. "Yah! What do you mean by that, huh!?"

Tiffany merely smirked. "The first," She began. "Of many."

Before Jiyoung could retaliate, Taeyeon's soft hands gently turned his face towards her and gave him a longer and sweeter kiss.

"Don't listen to Tiffany, Ji...." She giggled, resting her head on her fiancé's chest. "You're the only one I'd ever marry." She whispered lovingly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes again, sitting back down. "I think it's still too early to decide on that, Taeng." She teased.

"Yah, Hwang Miyoung." Jiyoung warned. "You're my best friend too, you know? You shouldn't be such a pessimist! You're suppose to support our relationship all the way!" He whined. "Why are you being such a bully to me?!"

The young woman clicked her tongue, trying to keep herself from laughing out loud. "A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist." She quoted. "And besides, I love Taeyeon much, much, more than you~"

"But you were my best friend first!" He laughed. "You're such a traitor, Miyoung!"

The two girls bursted out laughing at their short exchange.

After a while, Taeyeon calmed down and looked at her phone's time. "Jiyoung-ah..." She began. "Is your friend still coming?"

"Ah, neh." He smiled. "He's just running late, but he'll be here any time now."

Tiffany rose a brow at her friends. "Who's 'he'?" She simply asked.

Taeyeon smiled brightly and squeeked loudly. "Seunghyun-oppa!" She said happily. "He and Jiyoung met some time after you went back to L.A."

Before the younger girl could respond, a deep and alluring voice spoke from behind her.

"Sorry I'm late, Jiyoung never really told me what time we were supposed to meet up." The voice chuckled.

Tiffany would have turned, but she was too captivated by the voice to make a move.

Jiyoung let out a hearty laugh as Taeyeon shook her head playfully. "Sorry, Hyung. I really thought I told you everything." He laughed. "Take a seat."

The other man simply nodded and pulled out the chair besides Tiffany.

Tiffany, finally out of her trance, took this chance to look at the owner of the alluringly deep voice. In not even a second, she was already captivated yet again. By the same man. In the same day. In the same hour. She didn't know whether she regrets turning to look at him or not. He was just so.....wow....there's probably only one other word to describe him. Hot.

"Hyung," Jiyoung began, snapping Tiffany out of her daze. "This is Hwang Miyoung. But we usually call her Tiffany," He began, a sinister smile creeping onto his handsome features. "Or AjumNy, DilFany, Mushroom----"

"Kwon Jiyoung." Taeyeon warned. "Why are you saying that about my best friend?!" She glared.

Tiffany chuckled lowly. "See, Taeng? It's a little too early to decide whether or not you'll stay with this pabo forever, or not." She teased.

Ji frowned. "Yah, Fany-ah! I was only kidding~" He whined, causing the other man to let out a deep chuckle.

Tiffany found herself smiling brightly, as she turned to the man beside her. "Call me Tiffany." She smiled. "Or Fany."

He smiled, blushing a little at the sight of her beautiful smile. "Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun." He said, offering his hand for a handshake.

Tiffany happily took it, her smile never leaving nor faltering. Her small hand seemed to fit and feel best in his. She blushed at the thought and quickly pulled her hand back.

As for Seunghyun, the short contact made him even more flustered than seeing the pretty woman smile. His bigger hand around her small ones seemed so right....Like finding the missing piece of a puzzle.....


TWO MONTHS FORWARD

 

It's already been two months since Jiyoung proposed to Taeyeon at a small dinner party that included Seunghyun and Tiffany. Appearantly, Seunghyun already knew Jiyoung was going to propose soon, and that Jiyoung was planning to drag his best friend from the U.S. all the way to Seoul, because he wanted her to be the Maid of Honor. Long before he was going to propose though, he had already told Seunghyun that he, and no one else, was to be his Best Man. The older man happily agreed.

In two months, Seunghyun and Tiffany, who worked together to organise and prepare for the wedding, had become close without any trouble at all. In fact, Seunghyun felt it safe to say that he was already in love with her, as Tiffany, feels the same way.

"Oppa, look." Tiffany smiled. "Does it look nice? Or do you think I'd just stand out far too much from everyone else?" 

Seunghyun looked up from the magazine he was reading, and all he could do was gape. Tiffany looked absolutely amazing. She was wearing a metalic rose, strapless dress, with a sweetheart neckline, that flowed to the floor. A fairly big width of black cloth was tied around her waist, showing her beautiful curves. Her dark hair was gathered up beautifully on her right shoulder, and her make up was very light. 

He stood up shakily, taking in a deep breath. "Is that the dress Taeyeon told you to wear?"

Tiffany bit her lip, looking at herself in the mirror. "Yeah, but I don't really want to stand out too much from the bridesmaids....."

He shook his head with a light chuckle. "You look great. It's perfect on you." He smiled, causing her to blush. "Besides, it's your favorite color right?"

She let out a short laugh. "Right, of course, of course." She smiled. "I'll go get the bride. You can go ahead and stand by Jiyoung, Oppa."

He nodded, ready to turn on his heel when by impulse he grabbed her arm. "Wait."

Tiffany looked a bit flustered at the sudden close contact. "O-oppa?" She stuttered, looking straight into his eyes.

He bit his lip. What was he doing? Is he actually planning to confess? Aish......

He shook his head roughly, turning away as he let go of her. No, he can't confess. He's a bit too much of a coward to do that.

The young woman frowned. "What's wrong, Tabi?"

He held his head with one hand and sighed. It's now or never, right? "I like you, Tiffany."

"What?" She asked, taken aback by the sudden confession.

He sighed again, turning back to her and held her hand in his. "I said I like you. To the point where I can say that I think I love you."

She stayed silent. Frozen and shocked, finding out that Seunghyun liked her. And the best part, to the point where he can say he thinks he loves her. But to top it all off; She feels exactly the same!

"It's alright if you don't feel the same, Fany. We did just meet two months ago." He chuckled bitterly, turning to leave.

This time, it was her impulse that made her hold his arm and.....and well, kiss him.

After quite a long time, the two pulled away with ragged breaths.

Seunghyun couldn't help but smile as he looked straight into her eyes. "What was that?" He whispered huskily.

Tiffany smiled back, hands on either sides of his face as she let his forehead rest on hers. She stared back. "That," She began. "Was a kiss..."

He chuckled lowly. "What for?"

Her smile brightened. "You were about to leave without hearing my reply.....I thought a kiss would make you listen." She blushed. 

A part of him didn't find the excuse believable but disregarded it. "You thought right...I'm listening..." 

She bit her lip nervously, as she gave him another soft and chaste kiss. "Doesn't that answer your question already?"

He nodded, chuckling. "It does. But I want to hear it."

Her gaze softened. "It's just..." She paused. "Simply love."

He smiled, leaning in for another kiss, when a voice spoke from behind them.

"About time." The voice's owner laughed. "It's sweet and all, but my wedding's about to start. You guys think you can continue this later?" He teased.

Seunghyun's tongue clicked annoyed, as he turned to his friend. "We've got a bit more time, Ji...." He whined.

"Ani, Oppa." Tiffany began, giving her best friend a smile. "We'll be there right away."

Jiyoung nodded, walking away with a big smile.

Seunghyun turned to the young woman besides him, with a coy smile. "So....." He drifted, not knowing how to ask her if they were 'official' or not.

It was as if she read his mind. "We are, Oppa." She smiled. "But you still have to ask me out on a first date."

He smiled back, snaking his hands around her small waist, leaning in for a kiss, when she held her hand out to his lips. 

"We need to get going, Oppa." She giggled, unwrapping his arms from her waist. "Kaja!"

He simply smiled, taking her hand in his as they began to walk towards the wedding hall, when they realised Jiyoung had listened to the entirety of their conversation, as the younger man walked away from the left hall towards the wedding hall, telling Tiffany to make sure to catch the boquet later on.


I'm a bit disappointed in this one. But like before, proof-reading my own stories is really hard for me. So, please feedback would be great! 
I really wanted to make this chapter a cute one for a specific subscriber, since it's their birthday today, but I think I kinda failed at that lol.

Well, Happy Birthday marissak! I hope you have a great one! I will try to write another one soon, to make up for this one if you really don't like it!

And GUYSSSSSSS! I'm running out of ideas for one-shots, so any suggestions please? Like what you want to read or what you'd want to see in the next one? Please? It would be so much appreciated!

Give me requests and stuff, I'll try my best to do them! 
Thank you for reading!