Just Another Moment

Must Be Love

Story I.D: 0001

Title: Just Another Moment

Word Count: 1000

Pairing: TOP/Choi Seunghyun and Tiffany

Genre: Fluff!

A/N: I admit, this is a really short one shot. I must also say that this is not one of my favorites, (Generally, in all the One-Shots I've written so far) but I really want your guys' opinions.

Should I keep writing, or should I take a break?

Please tell me!


He gazed at her softly and sincerely. "I never stopped loving you...." He whispered.

Her eyes brimmed with tears as his hand slowly and shakily made its way to cup her face. 

"Yah..." She sobbed. "You can't just leave me like this..." She managed.

A weak smile crept unto his face, eyes beginning to close. "I..." He heaved. "I don't deserve to be with you, anymore...."

Tears fell rapidly down her face as the machine beeped loudly and his hand drooped from her grasp.

She began to panic. "N-Nurse!" She yelled, running for the door. "Doctor! Someone! Please----anyone!"

Exhausted from all the tears, she collapsed by the time the door opens.

 

 

.......

 

 

 

CLICK!!

"Yah!" A young woman yelled irritatedly. "Choi Seunghyun-ah!"

The young man gave his girlfriend a confused look. "What'd I do?" He answered innocently, laying back on the couch beside her, relaxed.

She rolled her eyes, leaning over to his side to grab the remote. "I was watching that..." She muttered.

Instead of giving the remote back, he pulled it farther away, smiling slyly at her. "I know, Fany. That's why I turned it off..."

She stopped and sat back, giving him an inridiculous look. "Mwo?!"

"I'm just saying..." He looked at her. "Why do you keep watching so many romance movies?"

She scoffed. "'Cause..." She mumbled, pouting at her boyfriend, with arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Exactly...No reason..." He chuckled.

She turned to him, eyes bright, with a prepared explanation. "Because they have those moments, Tabi!"

He rose a brow. "'Those moments'?" He repeated.

She nodded her head, eyes bright and smile wide. "Neh!"

"What do you mean by that?"

She frowned. "You know...."

"I really don't."

"When the couple have their moment..."

He smiled at her vague explanation. "Please continue..."

She huffed at his smile. "It's the moment, Seunghyun-ah!" She whined.

His smile grew wider, brows arching for her to continue. "Okay~" He sang, leaning towards her. "So like, 'before-death' moments?"

She pouted more. "Aniyo~!" She turned away.

He chuckled, resting his hands on her shoulders. "You watch things you can't even explain, Fany-ah..."

She sighed leaning back on the couch. "I just really wanted to watch that...." She mumbled.

He rolled his eyes, playfully. "That wasn't even a moment."

"Do you even know what a moment is?" She glared at him, standing up and walking over to the kitchen.

He quickly follows behind, hands in his pockets. "Of course, but Fany-ah---"

Glancing back at her boyfriend, as she walked towards the cupboards above the sink, she rolled her eyes. "Then tell me----"

Before finishing her sentence, she slipped on the wet floor. Trying to balance herself, she turned her body 180 degress, facing her boyfriend, trying to grasp something to hold unto. Without much luck, her foot twisted harshly as she turned. She closed her eyes, waiting for the inevitable to happen, only to find herself in Seunghyun's arms, hugging her tightly.

He sighed. "Tiffany!" He scolded. "Couldn't you be more careful next time?!"

Fany opened her eyes and met Seunhyun's worried ones. She him a smile. "Thank you..."

Sighing again, he helps stand. "Are you okay?"

Heaving a breath, she looked at him, ready to take a step. "Neh---"

"Fany-ah!" He yelled, catching her before she met with the cold floor.

The poor girl winced in pain as she held on Seunghyun's arms for dear life. "My ankle!" She cried.

Not wasting another second, he carried her bridal-style and brought her back to the couch, laying her gently. The poor girl's eyes brimmed with tears, crying for her ankle. 

He kneeled down at the end of the couch where her injured ankle laid, examining it before standing up to retrieve the small medical kit they kept in their shared apartment.

He took a short glance at her, before disappearing into their room. "I'll be right back!" He promised.

Not being able to withstand the pain, Tiffany let her tears pour as she pulled her knee towards her, trying to caress her injured ankle. 

She took a look around, looking for Seunghyun. "Tabi!" She called.

The young man immediatly reappeared with the promised kit. "I'm back.." He smiled, wishing his girlfriend would as well.

"Tabi..." She sobbed, arms covering her tear stained face. "It hurts..."

Not wasting another second, he quickly took out the elastic bandage and fixed her foot. He wasn't a professional, but at least it would help before he brought her to the doctors.

Finishing the wrap, he stood up and walked towards the other end of the couch where her head laid, and kneeled next to her. 

"Fany-ah..." He softly called out.

She took a peek through her arms. "Is it bad?" She whispred, voice quite hoarse from all the crying.

He smiled at her, taking her arms away from her face. "It's not. You'll live..." He teased.

She turned her head towards him, with slight irritation. "Yah, why was the floor wet anyways?"

He grinned. "I was drinking water, when I heard the lady from the drama you were watching, yell. I thought it was you and was startled...." He paused. "I spilled the water...."

Tiffany smiled at her boyfriend's silliness. "Seunghyun-ah.." She said cutely. "You're such a bingu!"

He smiled at the nickname, pushing her hair away from her face. "And you, sweetheart...." He began, smiling at her lovingly. "Are a crybaby."

Her smile brightened as she took him by his collar and pulled him closer, leaving a small amount of distance in between them. "But I'm you're baby, right?"

He looked into her eyes, smiling slyly. "I said crybaby, babe...."

She giggled softly. "Still a baby, Tabi..."

He kissed her lips gently. "Yeah....still my baby..."

Her smile widened, as she pulled herself into a sitting position, with his help.

"So.." He began. "Don't you think we have better moments than the dramas you watched?" He grinned.

She grinned as well. "Yup. Our moments are way better."

He stood up and gave her another kiss, holding her hands. 

Just another moment.


Please tell me how it was! I'm not really good at seeing whether or not viewers would like it, when I'm reviewing my own stories. So please leave a feedback!

Thank you!