Love that won't let go

Must Be Love

Hey guys! So this is the new one-shot, a longer one than the previous one. I'll just start writing them like this, without the info-thingy. 

I worked really hard on this one, so please tell me how it is!

I want to thank everyone who left comments and suggestions; they really made me smile, especially the latest one? lol, I was smiling so much re-reading all of the comments. So thank you! You guys are the reason I write...so please enjoy :)


The sun's rays were a soft golden hue and the wind was nice and warm. Outside, people scattered with friends and family, enjoying the nice Summer breeze.

Tiffany sat quietly by the cafe's window, silently reading her novel and enjoying her cup of coffee. She has been patiently waiting for an old.....friend for nearly ten minutes already.

She looked up from her book, taking a short glance of her environment. She sighed, seeing no one familiar and quickly buried herself in her book once more.

She leaned back in her chair, book in hand, clicking her tongue irritatedly. She looked up once more, looking for a familiar face----his face.

She sighed, running a hand through her soft caramel locks. Why was she even waiting for him-----why was she even here? When she came back, she had absolutely no plans on seeing him, much less meeting up with him! So, why?

She shook her head, groaning in frustration. It's all Taeyeon's fault....


FLASHBACK  2 days earlier

"Fany-ah!!" Taeyeon screeched, tackling her poor friend out of balance. "Fany-ah! Fany-ah---" She cried.

Tiffany smiled warmly, putting her arms around her best friend. "How are you, Tae? It's been almost a year..."

The shorter girl pulled back quickly, pouting angrily. "Yah!" She scolded. "Why the hell did you just leave!?"

Fany laughed awkwardly, taking Taeyeon's hand and dragging her to the car her friend brought to pick her up.

Taeyeon scoffed angrily, withdrawing her hands from Tiffany's. "Aish...Always changing the subject...." She grumbled, helping with Tiffany's suitcases.

Tiffany smiled at her thankfully, loading her things into the car. 

Right after loading all of Tiffany's things into Taeyeon's car, the two drove away from the airport in silence. Taeyeon drove the car, listening to music, as she told Tiffany to rest on the way to her old apartment.

As they arrived at Tiffany's old apartment and set things in order, Taeyeon proceeded in bombarding her best friend with questions.

"One at a time, Tae." Fany laughed.

Taeyeon took a deep breath, looking at her solemnly. "What will you do when you see him again?"

Tiffany froze. "Who?"

Taeyeon frowned. "Seunghyun, Fany-ah....Sooner or later you'll come face to face with him.."

Fany sighed. "I doubt that will happen anytime soon, Taeng." She mumbled.

"Well, what if?"

She thought for a bit. "Then that's it..." She paused. "We'll just see each other----no words." She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Like the way I've seen him for the past few months....no words exchanged...."

Tae sighed heavily. "I told him, Tiff..." She whispered, hanging her head low.

Tiffany merely smiled bitterly. "So where is he now?"

Taeyeon's brows creased. "He still loves you, Tiffany. You know that----"

"Again, Taeng..." She snapped. "Where is he now?"

Taeyeon took a step towards her friend. "He'll come and find you, Tiff, like before..."

"We were too different, Taeng..." She paused. "He's Big Bang's rapper, an idol, a hearthrob----" She looked away. "He's T.O.P..."

"Tiffany.." Taeyeon whispered.

She sighed. "I'm just making my way to the top, as a designer, when he's already at the top..."

"Is that why you lost confidence in your relationship?"

Tiffany scoffed, turning away. "I can't lose what I never seemed to have..."

Taeyeon gasped. "Tiff---"

"All I wanted was reassureance, Taeng..." She whispered. "That was all I wanted for 2 months.."


She shook her head vigorously, closing her book. She looked around again, still no sign of him. She quickly opened her phone with the intention of telling him that she's leaving, when her eyes landed on the first text he's sent her for months. She quickly realized she had no right to say she was leaving...

'Let's talk. Please. I know I messed up badly, but please just let me explain. I want to see you. Let's meet at our favorite place? 6pm, Thursday? I'll wait for you....

You told me once you believed in me. I wonder if you still believe me now...
I still love you....at least believe me when I say that...

- Seunghyun'

She ran a hand through her locks again, frustrated. 

'I still love you...' Was all he had to say to get her heart racing----to convice her to meet and talk with him. That was probably all she had to know before she left, too....

"Tiffany...." A deep voice quietly called out.

She quickly looked up, her gaze soft, as she met his eyes. "Seunghyun..."


It's been about five minutes since he arrived and sat down across from her. They sat in awkward silence, staring at each other.

Seunghyun quickly realized their 'staring-contest' and decided to break the awkward atmosphere. He cleared his throat, throwing her off her gaze.

She blushed, hanging her head low. "I-I'm sorry....that was rude..."

His cheeks heated, seeing her flustered face. He waved his hand, denying her claim. "I-it's alright...Don't worry about it, I was staring too..." He smiled goofily.

Her head jerked up, hearing his confession. She was at a loss for words, seeing him smile at her. She unconsciously smiled, her face deep red, as she tried to hide away into the palms of her hands.

His smile widened, seeing the scene in front of him. Her smile still caused his heart to skip a beat, after all this time....

"Tiffany..." He smiled, slowly reaching out to push her hands away from her face.

His cool touch made her drop her hands almost immediately on the surface of the table, causing their eyes to meet again. He was still smiling at her, while she was still trying to hide her smile. A friendly and comfortable silence enveloped them, making them forget the problems and issues they both had to talk about.

He stared at her, smile growing more sincere by the second. She was the same, as beautiful as ever.

She stared back, sharing the same growing sincere smile. He was the same as well. Handsome in every way. His eyes were still kind and beautiful....

She blinked, breaking eye contact, and looking away. 

His smile faltered.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked quietly.

He smiled gently. "I wanted to apologize for everything..."

She looked at him sadly, before looking away again. "You could've apologized on the phone, Seunghyun..."

His smile faltered, but the gentleness increased. "You would have hung up before I could even start..."

She gave him a small smirk. "Yeah..." She nodded. "I guess I would've..."

His smile brightened a bit, as he gulped. "You knew everything was a show, Fany.." He paused. "Why did you leave then change your number?"

She sighed, leaning back. "Yeah, I guess I did know everything..." She bit her lip. 

"So why did you leave?" He asked, leaning forward.

She scoffed. "You asked me here to hear your explanation, not mine."

He sighed. "You left without a word, Tiff, even changing your number." He paused. "How was I supposed to talk to you when there was no way of contact?"

She looked away.

"This is what it's all about right? The lack of contact?" He whispered. "Just tell me what's wrong, Tiff."

She sent him a glare. "It's not the lack of contact when I was gone." She heaved. "It's the lack of contact when your little 'act' started..."

He gasped. "You can't possibly mean you thought I was cheating on you, right?"

She sighed, gathering her things and standing up. "I did, Seunghyun."

"Tiffany," He stood, following her out the cafe. "We're not done yet, please just hear me out!" He yelled to her over the busy streets of Seoul.

She continued walking away, shaking her head as if not hearing his cries, towards a familiar park.

She was upset---no, she was angry. Yes, she admit that she was too jealous, but wouldn't you be knowing your boyfriend is T.O.P? The guy fans fictionized about being with 2NE1's Park Bom? The girl who he seemingly 'acted' being a couple with? Exactly.

To her, those first two months of Bom and Seunghyun's fake relationship was hell. He stopped calling and texting her, and even when she asked his group members about him, they'd always say he was with Bom. Yeah, she's still angry, jealous too.

"Tiffany." He called out, right behind, still following her. "Just stop, please. Hear me out, will you?"

Her footsteps led her to a small park, where they used to just sit together, admiring everything around them, talking about silly things.

"Tiffany, please!" He pleaded. "Let me explain..."

She huffed, turning around to face him. "Go ahead!" She yelled. "Explain!"

He heaved a heavy breath. "I never cheated on you---I swear..."

She stared him down with angry eyes, telling him she's lost her controls over her feelings....meaning she's about to burst. "Then what is it, Seunghyun? Why did we drift apart? Why did you stop calling or texting me for nearly two months, huh? What happened?"

He took a step towards her. "Tiffany, you're being silly..." He whispered. "Do you really think I'd love any other girl?"

She scoffed, nearly crying. "Think about it, Seunghyun!" She cried. "You're T.O.P! The guy you're fans who wants Bom to be with!" She yelled. "How the hell do you think I feel, when they practically don't even know I exist?!"

He gasped. "Fany---"

"Yes, Seunghyun! I'm jealous, and angry, and upset!" She yelled. "But it's because I love you too much..." She whispered, looking into his eyes. "It's because I love you too much that I would just leave if you really felt something for her..."

He gulped, taking another step towards her. "Tiffany, please----"

She shook her head. "I thought I made the right choice....but I had to come back..." She paused. "Because I still love you..."

He quickly engulfed her in a hug. "I'm sorry...." He whispered. "I didn't mean to put you in such a position..."

She cried loudly into his chest, hands embracing him, not wanting to let go.

He held unto her tighter. "I'm sorry for not giving you the security for our relationship..." He paused, burying his face into her locks. "I'm so sorry for hurting you so much when I never even intended to..." He pulled back, kissing her forehead. "I'm so sorry for not telling you I love you every day..."

She shook her head, realizing her outbursts. "I-I'm sorry---"

He cut her off. "No, don't be...I left you hanging for so long; There's nothing you should be sorry about..."

She shook her head again. "I-I was j-jealous and l-lost trust and conf-fidence in us.....t-that w-was wrong and I kne-w it..." She looked up to his eyes. "R-realizing that....I also realized t-that loving you a-also meant fighting for y-you..."

He looked at her sincerely, about to speak, when she kissed him passionately.

She pulled away, smiling coyly. "My love's the kind t-that won't let go..." She paused. "N-no matter h-how much I love you.."

He smiled, leaning in for another kiss. "Good..." He breathed. "Because that's my kind of love, too.."


Please, oh, please leave a comment! I re-read this whole thing and thought it was pretty....cheesy? awkward?

So I really want to know what you guys thought! Please and thank you!